AA's Ms Marvel Original Skin

Started by ghazkul, November 19, 2011, 09:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Hi, bit of a strange request. Does anyone have the skin for AA's Ms Marvel's original costume. If you get the mesh from HF that's the one skin that isn't actually there, yet appears on the mesh. Anyone have a copy of it?

AfghanAnt

I'm not sure how you are doing it but I just downloaded it and her original costume is the default on the skope.

ghazkul

Ok, thing is, after seing Osborn's New Dark Avengers I wanted to use them in the game. So... I was gonna just make your Ms Marvel's hair black and use it just for myself.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: ghazkul on November 19, 2011, 04:18:57 PM
Ok, thing is, after seing Osborn's New Dark Avengers I wanted to use them in the game. So... I was gonna just make your Ms Marvel's hair black and use it just for myself.

Ok? But you initially asked for my Ms Marvel's original costume though. I guess I'm not sure what your original problem was because the skin is with the mesh on HF.

ghazkul

When I open the meshes skin folders up in XNview, the female_basic file for the original costume is all blank except for the piece of hair (its see through, like a blank layer). I tried opening it up in Photoshop but all that appears is the hair, and when I try just changing that's colour the rest of the female_basic file turns white on the mesh.

AfghanAnt

Are you using the mesh that the skin came with? If not it could be that the mesh you are using is alpha enabled. Remove the alpha layer in the channels and it should work.