News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Darkhawk Modern

Started by ghazkul, November 09, 2011, 07:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Can anyone help me find a good mesh for the modern Darkhawk armour? I like Pod's, but the wings are too small.

Thanks guys.

Cyber Burn

Maybe all of Darkhawk's pieces could be skoped on to one of the Falcon meshes? That should solve the wing issue.

nrozich

I'd love to see this done.

Cyber Burn

If I were to skope this, would anyone be willing to skin it?

ghazkul

Wouldn't Pod's skin still work? Tho saying that I prob would still skin it!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: ghazkul on November 15, 2011, 06:42:56 PM

It would need to be kittbashed since I moved the mapping around. I just can't find a correct helmet for the skope yet.

Cyber Burn

Still a work in progress. I'm stuck on what helmet to use, as well as if I should add a belt buckle. Do you have any other reference pics?

Podmark

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 15, 2011, 10:01:32 PM
Quote from: ghazkul on November 15, 2011, 06:42:56 PM

It would need to be kittbashed since I moved the mapping around. I just can't find a correct helmet for the skope yet.

I will give permission for this kitbash, though if anyone wants to do a proper skin more power to you.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Basically, this was a simple copy and paste from Tommyboy's Darkhawk_tv mesh onto Ink's Falcon mesh. Pod's skin was so clean that it made kittbashing it way too easy, but I can't do the wings. If anyone wants to give this it's own skin, or has any suggestions on how to improve the skope, let me know.

ghazkul

E-mail it to me and I'll give it a go!

Cyber Burn

Cool. Can you PM me your e-mail address? Going through the link in your profile won't let me add an attachment.

Edit: Found your e-mail. It's being sent your way.

ghazkul

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

nrozich

Was this ever released? I love Darkhawk and his new look.

BigD

Hey ghazkul :lol:, all I can say is this and I can sum it up in one word and that is sweet :thumbup:. Way to go on that modern version of Darkhawk, and above all I like the way he looks plus I like the way you designed him :D. Keep up the good work ghazkul, and I do hope that you get everything squared away in your own spare time ^_^. Peace out ghazkul, and I'll check in with you later ;).

BigD
:cool:

detourne_me