News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Giving Thanks

Started by Uncle Yuan, November 24, 2011, 01:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Yuan

I am a blessed, blessed man.  I have a wonderful family, good friends, a job I love that affords me a comfortable living.  And Freedom Reborn.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!  (Yes, even our friends to the north with their perhaps more appropriately timed harvest celebration.)
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

thalaw2

This is gonna be the best Thanksgiving in my 8 years overseas.  My sister and her boyfriend came to visit me and we'll have a meal together tonight!  Makes me wanna cry....a manly cry.   And I have Freedom Reborn too. 
革命不会被电视转播

The Hitman

Glitch Girl

Best wishes to you all on this Thanksgiving.   Even if you don't celebrate it, I hope you have a great day.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

cmdrkoenig67

Happy Thanksgiving, Freedom Folks!

Dana

Tomato

I'm thankful for pie.

Oh, and the being home with my family for a four day weekend. that too.

Cyber Burn

Hope everyone has had a safe and enjoyable day. Good luck to anyone going out for black friday.

stumpy

I have much to be thankful for, including FR. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  :)
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

BentonGrey

A belated happy Thanksgiving folks!  This has been a hard few years, but we are still really blessed.  The Grey household has a lot to be thankful for, and one of those things is FR and the people that make it what it is!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

The Phantom Eyebrow

Being an inherently ungrateful nation we don't have Thanksgiving - but here's wishing everyone all the best for the day that's in it!