FF Center Account Suspended?

Started by yell0w_lantern, November 25, 2011, 12:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

It's all the FFCenter sites, unfortunately.

I see that Vertex mentioned before how the 'lease' was up in March. I hope it's not a permanent situation, as those sites were a boon to the community.

Vertex

Well, it's an entirely diff prob than the last time is all I can say so far  :doh:
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

murs47

Any details yet on what's the cause?

Tomato

The fact that no one's paying for it?  Same thing happened with NPI awhile back if you'll recall. At this point, someone just needs to either take over upkeep for FFcenter (I think HQ owns both that and NPI), or move the sites to another website.

murs47

All that content lost for eternity!  :o

Cyber Burn

I'm sure that between the lot of us content hoarders, we could re-post most, if not all of the lost content.

spydermann93

I believe that I have everything thing from the Champions website downloaded and saved.

I could just rehost the files should the very unfortunate data-wipe occur.

Johnny Patches

hmm? :wacko: ill look into it.. it was paid up is supposed to get good till 2013

bearded

any word? i miss champions. i think most of grenadiers stuff is on yahoo, but what about the others?

Vertex

I think Johnny is right about the site being paid up for another year.. but for SOME reason they seem to have noticed his card got replaced or whatever and want the new number ... a freakin' year in advance to renew the account. While the site is very helpful and good to use... when it comes to money and site renewal these guys not only seem "fishy" in how they operate... I'd say some of their tactics are downright criminal.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Johnny Patches

:wacko: i been in a dispute with them for two days now.. about billing, i had to fax bank statement today and i will call in a bit

Johnny Patches

got off the phone i win  :thumbup:.. should be up shortly.. sorry for delayes.. :(

Cyber Burn

Thanks for getting the site back up guys, sorry you've had to deal with the grief over it.

Podmark

Great news! Why must these hosting sites be such a pain.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

hoss20

Thanks a lot, JP. Sometimes we can all take things for granted, so I just wanted to thank you for taking the time and effort to get things up and running again.

President Raygun

FFCenters back up and a J. Jonah Jameson skope in the same day, you're somekind of wunderkind JP, thanks a lot. :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

thanks for all of your hard work on this johnny
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.