News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

updated yahoo group

Started by bevo, January 26, 2012, 09:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevo

I guess my yahoo account was frozen or something I could not do anything with it. I noticed I had 165000 + spam emails, maybe that's the problem. I had to make a new one. I posted mostly old stuff and will add more to it soon. After review I noticed acolytes headgear and shoulder pads are too shiny and all star squadron are missing readme files. Anyhow some stuff is up. Now I just need to figure out how to make a 2nd yahoo group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/suttercain50/files/

Here is a preview of a few of the stuff coming. As soon as I can fix the things i listed wrong.

Amelia Voight

Vamparilla

Unscione

tnt

tarantula2

tarantula1

spoor

senyaka

Rakkus

phantom girl-lady

orator

milan

mellencamp

kleinstock brothers very odd habits them two

katu

guardianga

firebrand

dynamite

delgado

decay

chrome

barnacle

airwave

Quite a few more, save for later. I did not want to overdo it. :P

Outcast

Man, you've been a busy bee ....Bee-vo.  :)

There's lots of great stuff here and i'm sure you're second wave of what's to come would be just as good.  :charonwow

Johnny Patches

nice stuff BEVO!!  :thumbup: good to see you back  :)

Randomdays

Wow. A bunch of characters I've never heard of, plus some that I do and like the way they're done. Thanks for reupping.

For your yahoo group, in mine, I turned off emails and messages so no one can spam me and it won't spam other members.

Xenolith

Wow.  Impressive amount of work.

JKCarrier

Cool stuff...great to see the All-Star Squadron getting some love. Air Wave with roller skates!  :thumbup:

President Raygun

That TNT and Dynamite look great. :thumbup: I've always liked your tendency to choose lesser known characters over more established ones.

mikehod

Those are... really, really good.

I can't believe there is three different versions of the first Airwave available. For such a lesser character, he sure gets a lot o'love.

I think TNT is my favourite.

If there was a slight nitpick (and its the nittiest of nitpicks) I don't think that Dyna-Mite had the TNT logo on his costume.

But like I said, it is the nittiest of nitpicks.

Great skins, I await them with baited breath.

spydermann93

laughing paradox

Fantastic stuff. I'm so glad to see the Acolytes.. and the All Star Squadron.. and the Reavers are coming up? Can't wait.

bevo

Thanks for the comments. Mikeod I think your right. I'll have to change that and the pic you show down there I think I like those colors better. Odd thing about GA chars. The colors on the costumes seem to change in every new pic i see.

Johny Patches! Glad to see your still around. I never did finish that Quintronic man.

Lp I am astounded at the increased quality of your skins! I wish you would skin some of my skopes. I know some of the mesh pieces I make, mostly the heads are hard to skin but if you follow what I already did you could do it and really make them look nice. I would love to see that.

Will have stuff up soon.

Xenolith

Golden Age characters didn't have very consistent costumes, colorwise or otherwise, from issue to issue, or from panel to panel in some cases.

Tarantula II was designd by jerry ordeway during his ASQ run (yeah, don't use the real acronym).  I loved it, and still do, but it wasn't very "40s. 

I'd love to see the Quintronic Man.  So cool.   :cool:

laughing paradox

Yeah, these are characters I am definitely interested in skinning. We'll see what we can come up with.

Cyber Burn

Loving the DC stuff Bevo, great skins and skopes all around.

Helix

Bevo,

Those skopes and skins are great! I too am glad to see the Squadron get some love. I can hardly wait 'til you upload them!

bevo

Thanks for the kind comments. I am glad you guys enjoy the work. I got caught up with work and had no time to mess with this. I should be able to get them all up this weekend. I got nothing else to do. I think around 40 or so will be released. Some old stuff redone some new.

naitvalis

:o impressive! for the amount and the quality of the work!