Rogue or Colossus?

Colossus
16 (57.1%)
Rogue
12 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: February 12, 2012, 03:08:52 AM

Podmark

Last month you chose Batgirl (you'll be seeing her very soon) as my next skin, and this month we leave the brooding streets of Gotham and set our sights west to San Francisco...or towards a school in Westchester - you get to decide!

Recently in the X-Men comics the X-Men split up with some following Cyclops' mutant army on the island of Utopia safe guarding the future of mutantkind, while the others followed Wolverine to open the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning to teach the next generation of mutants. This has led to me buying and enjoying a higher than average number of X-Books (including the excellent Wolverine and the X-Men) so I'm celebrating by making you choose between a team Cyclops X-Man or a team Wolverine X-Man as my next skin. Hopefully there will be more than one of these.

tl;dr version: You can pick between Rogue or Colossunaut.

One vote per person, poll ends Friday night, skin hopefully finished by the end of March (ME3 willing).

EDIT: er actually it ends Saturday, added too many days.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Previsionary

Quote from: Podmark on February 07, 2012, 03:08:52 AM

One vote per person, poll ends Friday night, skin hopefully finished by the end of March (ME3 willing).

I feel like you're singling me out and trying to insult me. I'm going to vote twice, and you'll just have to deal, dude.
Disappear when you least expe--

Podmark

Quote from: Previsionary on February 07, 2012, 03:21:21 AM
Quote from: Podmark on February 07, 2012, 03:08:52 AM

I feel like you're singling me out and trying to insult me. I'm going to vote twice, and you'll just have to deal, dude.

Damnit Prev when I say one I mean one! That's it, I'm sending a contingent of Canadian Cyborg Samurai Ninja Assassin Commandostm after you! Rules must be respected!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Randomdays

I don't think they've ever been skinned - how about them instead?

Podmark

Quote from: Randomdays on February 07, 2012, 03:32:28 AM
I don't think they've ever been skinned - how about them instead?

The Canadian Cyborg Samurai Ninja Assassin Commandostm? They look exactly the same as Colossus. What can I say, Canada is being sued by Disney right now.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Randomdays

Even the pink female ranger one? How sad.

Podmark

Quote from: Randomdays on February 07, 2012, 04:04:40 AM
Even the pink female ranger one? How sad.

Well clearly she looks like Rogue...wearing Colossus's costume... :blink:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Mehhh... I voted Colossus despite being meh on his Juggernaut duds (tho admittedly I like them much more than his former outfit...  <_< ) just because I am too much a fan of the character to do anything else.

Cyber Burn

Broke the deadlock in Colossus' favor. He's always been one of, if not my absolute, favorite X-Men.

The Hitman

Voted for Colossus. Unless Rogue would get an "absorbed Colossus' powers" variant. She still has those powers, right. God, I haven't read X-Men in so long...

naitvalis

colossus me to, poor rogue she look depressed even in the picture, i have see the same picture before the votes and i swear she look happy.

UnkoMan

Colossus is Juggernaut now? Bleh!
And it just looks like he was putting Jugg's outfit on over his own, but then stopped half way through.

Podmark

Just a reminder that voting closing tonight at 11pm EST. If you're a Rogue fan I suggest you vote.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Previsionary

Quote from: Podmark on February 11, 2012, 06:49:35 PM
Just a reminder that voting closing tonight at 11pm EST. If you're a Rogue fan I suggest you vote.

Oh, NOW you want me to vote? Make up your mind. Either you want my two votes or not! *melodramatic exit via a lightning storm*
Disappear when you least expe--

Podmark

And the winner is Colossunaut. I hope to have him completed by the end of March.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page