Crimson Bolt and Boltie

Started by darkharlequin, February 11, 2012, 11:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkharlequin

Was surprised to not find these guys anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated. :thumbup:

Outcast

I don't think anyone's ever done these characters.

Never actually heard of this movie...."Super" right? It seems interesting..(well..any superhero movie would be interesting to me.. :wacko: :doh:)...but from what i've seen from youtube videos though...it's a bit violent or gory? That would explain the R rating it got. Still..i'm not totally sure if i would enjoy the movie as i did Kick-arse.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: darkharlequin on February 11, 2012, 11:07:26 AM
Was surprised to not find these guys anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated. :thumbup:

Welcome to the boards darkharlequin. Just some friendly advice, pics would help the chances of getting a request filled.

darkharlequin

Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 11, 2012, 03:54:37 PM
Quote from: darkharlequin on February 11, 2012, 11:07:26 AM

Welcome to the boards darkharlequin. Just some friendly advice, pics would help the chances of getting a request filled.

Damn! Sorry. Should have occured to me. Thanks for the welcome. Just discovered this game a couple of days ago and it's rocking my world.  :D

Unfortunately that's the best I could find. I highly recommend this movie. Kind of reminds me of older Kevin Smith movies. Funny, crude but with a lot of heart.        

UnkoMan

This movie was great.
I definitely second this request.

spydermann93

bearded

yes, yes, we understand. it was super. but what movie was it?

detourne_me

Cyber Burn

Thanks all, I'll add it to my list of movies to check out.  :thumbup:

bearded

Quote from: detourne_me on February 13, 2012, 02:18:12 PM
Who's on first?
the doctor?

and cyber, fair warning, i did check it out cause of here, and it is awkward gritty, and cohen brothers vulgar. other than that, i liked it.

spydermann93

UnkoMan

Quote from: bearded on February 14, 2012, 09:09:59 AM
Who's on first?
the doctor?

and cyber, fair warning, i did check it out cause of here, and it is awkward gritty, and cohen brothers vulgar. other than that, i liked it.

Yeah, I guess people should be warned about that. The trailer makes it look like just a quirky indie comedy, but it's pretty gosh darn dark.

PS: What meshes do you think would work for these? Is there even a monkey wrench meshed anywhere?

darkharlequin

Quote from: UnkoMan on February 18, 2012, 06:36:06 PM
Quote from: bearded on February 14, 2012, 09:09:59 AM
Who's on first?
the doctor?

Yeah, I guess people should be warned about that. The trailer makes it look like just a quirky indie comedy, but it's pretty gosh darn dark.

PS: What meshes do you think would work for these? Is there even a monkey wrench meshed anywhere?

And the language...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

detourne_me

woah, so i just watched this... it's pretty difficult to watch.
seriously difficult to watch,   like a mix between happyness (with philip seymour hoffman) and vulgar (dante from clerks).