News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The 10th Doctor

Started by revels, March 01, 2012, 06:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revels

I'm looking for Doctor Who meshes or skins.
Specifically the 10th Doctor, David Tennant with sonic screwdriver. I'm currently playing FFVTR but original FF with nifconversion capabilities would be highly welcomed as well.
I've seen and dl-ed the 3rd Doctor Who skin and the 4th Doctor Who mesh.
Has one of the Tenth Doctor ever been created? Or have I missed seeing it? I've checked most of the sites left, from some yahoo groups to Alex's FF to FRP 2, but to no avail.
(I also did a search for every forum thread with both the words "doctor" and/or "who" in them. lol)

I would be eternally grateful for any assistance. Freedom Force is just one of those games you keep on coming back to, and I just recently did myself. (Perhaps this time I should remember my pw for Freedom Reborn.) It's great to see there is still work being done. :)

An exceptional thank you ahead of time for any and all assistance. Allons-y!

revels

It does indeed help. Thank you again and again. And for such a quick reply as well. This community rocks!

revels

Because you were a great help with my last query, I thought I'd ask another. I noticed quite some time ago you posted a link to an attribute pack. Something I'm very interested in getting my hands on. For obvious reasons the megaupload link no longer works.
Do you have your work on this available for download somewhere else? That would be awesome.
Again, thanks ahead of time.