Programs related to increasing the weight of custom characters

Started by danzrocker, March 05, 2012, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danzrocker

Hi guys i was just thinking are there any particular programs made for making major or minor changes in the hero files other than 'EZHERO 3.3'  like increasing the weight of uber heavy or massive heroes and villains as well as their material type.You see freaks of nature like surtur, ymir and some other giants including hulk and juggernaut.You see what i am trying to say is that the problem with ezhero 3.3 is that the mass of the hero files can to be increased to a limited extent i.e i think not more than 800 lbs or may be even lesser.and it is only selectable in a list and not editable which creates more problems.

And the fact of the matter is that i don`t even know how to increase the masses of custom characters using ffvttredit if someone could somehow explain to do that i know its complicated but i would be extremely grateful and if there is possibly another easier way or to be more precise a program i would really appreciate that as well infact you might think this guy just wants everything on a silver platter but to be quite honest i really can never understand overtechnical stuff and issues.But then again thats just it

spydermann93

I can send you Mr.Brdo's Tool, if you want it.

It's meant for :ff:, but you can use it to make :ffvstr: hero files. You just have to convert them (which is really just loading them up in the game and playing with them :P).

It allows you to make your character any weight you want and you have 3 extra material types: concrete (perfect for your powerhouses), air, and cloth (this one has as many weaknesses as stone has strengths :P).

WyldFyre

Hey Spydermann93,  Could you please send that to me as well?

ekrdm09 at gmail dot com. 

I would appreciate it.
For Freedom!

cybersavior

I would very much like to get my hands on this tool as well if someone would be willing to share it with me, all my Brutes need to have increased resistance for Piercing, Crushing, heat, Cold, Electrical, radiation and Acid (which are the benefits of having the material type concrete)

or perhaps even just the 4 digit hex values for concrete, so I can change it in a hex editor, (should be easy enough to spot)they will be the first 4 non-zero values after material)

I have tried experimenting on values here but have not found them.

The hex values need to be for  :ffvstr:.

e-mail is cybersavior@mail.com
In another time..

in another place..

in another form..

with another face..

I will return....

cybersavior

Nevermind, I stumbled upon it through further trial and error in hex editing the hero file, its 00 41 for concrete.
In another time..

in another place..

in another form..

with another face..

I will return....

heroidosilencio

Could I have Mr.Brdo's Tool too?

luisfernandodelpol@yahoo.com

Cyber Burn

I have both, Mr. Bordo's Hero Tool, and Mic's Hero Tool, sitting on a Disk somewhere. I'll load them up as soon as I find them.

heroidosilencio

Thank you!!!

Is there any other kind of programs that we could use with FFVTR?