News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Help?

Started by Scorpion13mk2, August 08, 2012, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion13mk2

Can somebody please point me in the direction of a few skins/meshes for some characters from the old THUNDER comics?

I got No-Man and Dynamo from Ren, Kenn provided a cool Lightning skin and I got a few of the other dudes for  :ff: off of one of my dozens of FF Yahoo Groups, but still does Menthor and the Thunder Agents elude me.

Anybody know where I can pick these up?

BentonGrey

Howdy Scorp, I'm afraid that those guys by Ren are the only ones I know of, but I'm sure the others have been done.  I bet Daglob has done a few of them.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Scorpion13mk2

Well, he has Dynavac in one of them and Raven for  :ffvstr:, but Ive been looking at his groups for a while and I havent been able to find what I was looking for. But then Ive been away for a while and while checking in his thread I see that he released about 4.2 billion more skopes/skins so I might find them in one of his new groups. Unfortunately, I dont have links to them to join them.

Perhaps if Glob were so kind as to PM me them, I would be able to search them myself? Please?

But I dunno, I did a search of the board for Menthor and I didnt get anything, and since it didnt pop up with a link for the skin or whatnot Im guessing it isnt in one of his newer groups. Still would like the links to them, though.

Cyber Burn

I might have a Male_Basic skin for Menthor, I think it's by Psycho Pirate.

Edit: Yup have one. PM me an E-Mail address if you want it.  :D