The Litterbox site update thread

Started by SickAlice, August 14, 2012, 11:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windblown

Hey SickAlice! I'm glad to hear from you and that you're doing well. I hope you're back to the forums soon :)

SickAlice

Happy 4th everyone. I'm still alive (and the cake is delicious and moist). I just had a few problems with my health and flat mate. Moved into my own apartment now. I also had surgery last night and am off of school til the 18th. Meaning I'm going to have lots of bed rest and time to dedicate to the request que. Sorry to anyone I left hanging in my absence, know that any requests I took are on the way as well as more new goodies. Nif come to thems that waits.  :cool:

daglob

Just take your time. We can wait.

BentonGrey

Absolutely!  Get back on your feet and get to feeling better.  We're just glad to hear you're alright!  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Your Health comes first my friend, get yourself better, everything else can wait.

SickAlice

Just a small update. Busy with medical stuff, volunteer work and school. I'm also working on uploading extracted models from several games to models-resource right now. Else I still have a few FFVTR projects ongoing, sorry to keep anyone hanging.

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

detourne_me

welcome back! I hope your health is improving at a rate that puts wolverine to shame.
We're glad to have you back and bringing Xmas gifts.

Cyber Burn

Welcome back SA! I'm looking forward to seeing what you put up on Models-Resource since I grab a lot of stuff from there.

SickAlice

Thanks. Wintertime here, really lovely tonight actually so between that and spinal surgery I'll be in and at the laptop a lot. Now if I could spend a little less time playing TMNT Legends... <_<

WyldFyre

Glad to see you back SA.  I feel for your surgery. I am going on the 19th for my lower back and am NOT looking forward to the aftermath. 

And play all the TMNT you want my friend.
For Freedom!

SickAlice

If it's any consolation back surgery is supposed to be reasonable these days. My neighbor is a little old lady and having the same procedure. Granted she's in a bit of pain but still mobile and chipper. I think we'll be fine. Just remember to not exert afterwards, easy to do with all the snow of course.

Speaking of TMNT, taking character requests right here if anyone wants to list them. Given all the Turtle games to rip models from it should be a snap now to put whatever together.

spydermann93

Welcome back from surgery, Alice! Nice to see you around, again :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on December 11, 2016, 06:14:39 PM
If it's any consolation back surgery is supposed to be reasonable these days. My neighbor is a little old lady and having the same procedure. Granted she's in a bit of pain but still mobile and chipper. I think we'll be fine. Just remember to not exert afterwards, easy to do with all the snow of course.

Speaking of TMNT, taking character requests right here if anyone wants to list them. Given all the Turtle games to rip models from it should be a snap now to put whatever together.

Uh oh! I think I hear Benton coming...  :P

SickAlice

Oh I've got his wishlist sitting here, Mondo Gecko and Armagonn are priority on it. As well a request for Purple Dragons from another. I was having problems with the former two in getting the geometry down but now the game makers gave me some bases to work off of course, just a matter of making the old school likenesses.

SickAlice

Not Freedom Force but resource related, I'm going to be uploading ripped game models at the following addy:
https://sketchfab.com/sickalice666

Also of course a few new  :ffvstr: things incoming soon. Just ironing out a few small details. Also also, TMNT fans should definitely check this guys page. He has much of the models from Legends up and then some as well as some really nice Transformer ones:
https://sketchfab.com/Bionicsix88

detourne_me

there is just too much good stuff on that site....   oh man....

Podmark

Wow there are some really cool stuff on that site.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Right though? Not sure how I passed over it all these years. It's becoming the 3d equivalent of Pinterest.

BentonGrey

Welcome back SA!  I hope everything is going well, my friend!

Haha, yeah, if there are Turtles in the offing, you can bet I'm in at the ground floor.  SA has been working on some fantastic stuff for us.

I can't wait to see what you've got cooking, man. 

Wow, there's a ton of cool stuff on that site!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

SickAlice

Thanks and totally. Make sure to give bionicsix props for what he's been doing.

SickAlice

Apologies to anyone and thank everyone for your patience here. I'm not the machine I once was and had a lot of things come up, when it rains it pours. This week and especially this weekend are being dedicated to finishing Freedom Force stuff so most of your requests should be coming by the start of next week.

spydermann93

No worries at all, SA. Take care of what you have to. Video games can wait :)

SickAlice

No they can't. " Give me video games or give me death. " - Thomas Jefferson...um, yeah.

BentonGrey

Ha!  That sounds right.

Yeah, no worries, man.  We're not going anywhere, and we're in no hurry.
God Bless

SickAlice

Oh not to worry anyone, just saying things may take a little longer than normal. Hopefully though I'll be able to make that worth it by making things extra special. For example Amy Rose is taking a little extra time (working on her in another window actually right now) because I'm giving her a full costume set, sort of a tradition when it comes to comic and/or video game " princesses" with me.

spydermann93

Well, I think we can all agree that it's fine waiting for your releases because we know that when you make a character, you go all out.

I'm still blown away by the sheer number of Spider-Mans you did a few years ago. Like, wow. :wacko:

SickAlice

Thanks, that was a tough project but I learned a few things along the way. Still have more of those coming and some soon BTW. The trick I always use is to do similar ones all at once, like with the Green Lanterns and to always keep a directory with all the work files. That way if I need to do another Spider-man or GL or Superman or what not I have the work half way done already. Something I picked up from my time as a baker really, figuring out how to do tons of product in one shot that is. It's all a matter of set-up, the rest falls together as your going.

BentonGrey

Ha, very clever, that.  If only I could figure out a way to make that work with mods... :lol:
God Bless

SickAlice

Hmm. Well I've done similar for other game engines. What I did was setup base directories. So you know empty character directory, empty prop, so on. Reserve those and anytime you make something you think you could recycle save that as well in it's proper directory. Then whenever you start a new project copy over the entire base first and work from there. Basically that way you already have the foundation laid out to work from. It's an immense time saver at least.