Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy 15th Birthday, Freedom Force!

Author Topic: A replacement game?  (Read 2435 times)

Offline B A D

• Saved the World
  • Titans
  • If this text is personal, why can you read it?
Re: A replacement game?
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 01:41:47 PM »
I just started playing an MMO called  Fallen Earth. Its a post apocalyptic game, really Fallout 3 like. So far its pretty good. Although it is heavy on  the crafting. You make most of the stuff you use yourself, although its not very difficult. Its pretty immersive, no overall story line, and a huge area to explore. fairly not bad thus far.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

Offline Uncle Yuan

• Do not act incautiously when confronting little bald wrinkly smiling men
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 07:31:45 PM »
I've been actively thinking about COH/V recently, really missing the game.  A RL friend who I got to join me about 6 months before the plug got pulled was telling me the same thing.  Secret World looks interesting.  I've always been a fan of urban fantasy.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Offline catwhowalksbyhimself

• Lord of Procrastination
    • Freedom Force Forever
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 04:18:32 AM »
The Phoenix Project kickstarter is about about to launch, so there will be that alternative, eventually.  I'll post about it when it actually launches, but I think the planned date is sometime next week.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

speakingofgeek.freedomforceforever.com