News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Humanoid tiger/feline?

Started by Shaboba, September 12, 2012, 05:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaboba

Is there any mesh which exists anywhere that looks like just a humanoid male with the head of a tiger (preferably a tail but meh if not)? I've tried to track one down but to no avail, and I have absolutely no idea what I could possibly use to skope such a thing. Any and all suggestions would be most welcome.

This is what I have in mind (minus accessories):
Spoiler

hoss20

Someone made Marvel's Ani-men, and I had them on my damaged hard drive. I haven't been able to find them. The skope you'll be looking for is the Cat-Man. It has a tiger-looking head and, I believe, a tail. It's built on the male_basic, so it may not be as buff as the tiger man in your reference pic.

I still have the Bird-Man rescued from an e-mail I sent to someone requesting him. There is a read me file, but it only mentions the pieces used, not who the skoped it.

Panther_Gunn

Did anyone ever do a mesh for Talky Tawny Tiger?
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Cyber Burn

I "think" that the Ani-Men were Bevo creations, but I could be wrong. There is also a Beast mesh by Valandar that has a more cat-like head.

Edit: Beast_Leonine = http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Valandarmeshes1/

But I don't think it has a tail.

Shaboba

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 12, 2012, 10:41:09 PM
I "think" that the Ani-Men were Bevo creations, but I could be wrong. There is also a Beast mesh by Valandar that has a more cat-like head.

Edit: Beast_Leonine = http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Valandarmeshes1/

But I don't think it has a tail.

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

SickAlice

This looked pretty simple and I've been meaning to do something like it for awhile so here it went. Took all but ten minutes or so.

It's Ink's Sabretooth, and I put the head, tail and fangs from Val's BigCatVersatile onto it. Then I futzed with the hair and sideburns, and hexed in the fur tufts from
Ink's Beast Alpha (fortunately their mapped exactly to Sabretooth's fur, saving a lot of time. Thanks again Ink!). Finally I put some claws on the feet for good measure.
There's a version with the fur and without it on included. The tail has no independent movement, and is just there for show. Sorry for the crap skinning job. There's a pack
of skins for BigCatV out there somewhere if your not feeling ambitious. Lastly, Ink's Sabretooth has always been a good mesh to me as far as hexing anything from another
heavy mesh goes, and all parts can be hexed on or off as it is, in case anyone feels like doing whatever with this. You can DL it here:
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/fforce.html

Shaboba

Quote from: SickAlice on September 16, 2012, 01:39:55 AM
This looked pretty simple and I've been meaning to do something like it for awhile so here it went. Took all but ten minutes or so.

It's Ink's Sabretooth, and I put the head, tail and fangs from Val's BigCatVersatile onto it. Then I futzed with the hair and sideburns, and hexed in the fur tufts from
Ink's Beast Alpha (fortunately their mapped exactly to Sabretooth's fur, saving a lot of time. Thanks again Ink!). Finally I put some claws on the feet for good measure.
There's a version with the fur and without it on included. The tail has no independent movement, and is just there for show. Sorry for the crap skinning job. There's a pack
of skins for BigCatV out there somewhere if your not feeling ambitious. Lastly, Ink's Sabretooth has always been a good mesh to me as far as hexing anything from another
heavy mesh goes, and all parts can be hexed on or off as it is, in case anyone feels like doing whatever with this. You can DL it here:
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/fforce.html

ERHMAGERD. I think I'm in love with you for doing this.

SickAlice

Heh. Glad you like it. it was really nothing. Look fore ward to see what you make of it.
I forgot to mention to that the head is universal. Meaning one can export it to an .obj file from Nifskope,
then import it freely into any 3d program and either customize it, or outright replace it with something else,
then reimport the new head in it's place. I figured to leave it as such in case anyone wanted other animal/lycanthrope/ect
types. No Werebears please though, or at least don't show me. A bear tried to get in my house last night and I'm still
shaken.