Freedom Force Universe - Windblown's Content Now Available

Started by AfghanAnt, October 11, 2012, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

So, I've been so burnt out on FFU for a while but I pulled myself together and finally figured out what this damn site is going to do. So as well being a backup for HeroForce, it will also be the home of my Fractal Universe characters, Hero file recipes for mainstream characters, FXs, and FAQs to help new content makers/players.

There is much yet but feel free to browse around Freedom Force Universe.

Cyber Burn

I really enjoy your originals AA, I can't wait to see more.

cmdrkoenig67

laughing paradox

That looks pretty sweet. I like the design of the site.

Outcast

I really enjoyed reading the short bios of your Fractal Universe characters. I can't help but think that with a few more characters, you could probably make a very interesting mod for them if you wanted to. :)

Of course, i'm also excited to see any new FX you've made.

The hero file section looks pretty cool too.  :cool:

Though, I wonder what sort of tools you'll be putting in the site.

deano_ue

AfghanAnt

Ha! Not stupid. I'm just lazy. I need to get those up there soonish.

AfghanAnt

spydermann93

The download page looks beautiful, AA!

And are those new characters that I see? :D

detourne_me

Just fantastic stuff AA!
Thanks for sharing everything and the new site is pretty hardcase.
unfortunately the new X-man is linked to Stryfe

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Really nice website AA. I can't wait till I have some free time to go on a download spree.  :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

Quote from: detourne_me on June 19, 2013, 02:59:18 AM
Just fantastic stuff AA!
Thanks for sharing everything and the new site is pretty hardcase.
unfortunately the new X-man is linked to Stryfe

Should be fixed. :)

Thanks everyone. There are some other things that are going to be honest. I just need the time to get them there.

deano_ue

BentonGrey

Yeah, the site is definitely awesome, and hey!  I get a mention on the front page! :D

Man, I was looking over the skins you've got up there...wow. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

billdamn22

windblown

The site is amazing, great design! Your new skins are awesome too (the Supernovas team skins are superb).

laughing paradox

The site looks fantastic! Great job, AA.

Are you still doing Hickman's Avengers?

detourne_me

Everything is just so dang good on there.  And man your Nate grey? So cool. Makes me wanna go back and read some more with him

BentonGrey

You know, it's always been amazing to me how a really great skin can make you like a character more. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Hey AA, would it be possible for you to please check the link for your "Impossible Man" skin, I can't seem to download it. Thank you.  :D

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 13, 2013, 01:00:42 AM
Hey AA, would it be possible for you to please check the link for your "Impossible Man" skin, I can't seem to download it. Thank you.  :D

Consider it sent :cool:

AfghanAnt

BigD

Hey AfghanAnt :lol: or should I say AA :o, I was about to download Aztek from the Archive/Pre-Published section of FREEDOM FORCE UNIVERSE and it suddenly gives me the download link to Apollo instead which I am so bummed about <_<. Could you and everyone else who is running the site see what you can do to correct this problem so I can get this character for myself to play with on :ff:, if you can get this problem solved I will praise you for what you did for me and everyone to resolve the many problems that involve with downloading some of the characters to play with such as the Impossible Man and the new X-MEN members that gets everyone to Stryfe instead but if not then you can try to send it to me via my email address to my inbox at bigd33309@yahoo.com and I will be sure to wait and see if you can fix the problem or not. Anyways, thanks for everything AA for bringing us some of the finest characters to us to use, download and play with on :ff: and I hope that you will bring us more stuff to enjoy and play with on :ff:. Until we meet again, bring us more meshes and skins for us to play with on :ff: and I will talk to you all again real soon.

BigD
:cool:

spydermann93

I'm loving the little Weird World sub-site that you have going.

I'm wondering who those Aliens are with Ancient Astronaut.

AfghanAnt

So check it out - Windblown's content will now be available on FFU.

Yah!

Go visit. :) http://freedomforceuniverse.com/index.html

windblown

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Awesome update to the site AA, very glad to see Windblown get his stuff hosted.