News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The Incredible one

Started by hmarrs, October 26, 2012, 03:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmarrs

Hey guys okay so here it is:
I been here since the beggining so many "gulp" :huh:years ago.
I lost my way for a few years then made my way back.
Anyway over the years I have skinned alot,Hexed alot came back and began nifskoping alot and Blending alot.
I have never posted anything because I never thought my work was good enough.
Anyway I finally did somthing that I felt I really wanted to share.
this is a mesh I been working on for months.
It's an Incredible Hulk mesh I found based on the game.
It took months to rig it to the Hulking Brute mesh.
I had to add verticles texture them a very tidious project"ugghh"!!! :banghead:
I am a huge Hulk fan and I wanted him to be my first.
Anyway in the end I think it came out ok.
I have several versions of this Hulk one with hair one without,one dark green one light,one olive green,Gray Hulk so on and so on.
I'm working on a Kirby hulk that will be out soon and soan Avenger Hulk.
All are welcome to it skin it,skope it, do whatever you want.I would love to see what others can do.
Sorry it's in Ctool1 but I know you guys can covert it to Ctool2 with NifConverter.
Anyway any feed back would be greatly appreciated

Get it here.
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/hmarrsineffect/

cascarudo

wow  :o awesome mesh and skin, your work is impresive and I'm waiting to see more

hoss20

Quote from: hmarrs on October 26, 2012, 03:08:19 PM
Sorry it's in Ctool1 but I know you guys can covert it to Ctool2 with NifConverter.

Just to let everyone know. I opened it up in CTool2 without converting and it works fine. Great job, hmarrs. I can't imagine how long this took.

ShawDAMAN

One of the most remarkable skins/meshes I've seen. So detailed and lifelike.  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Wow. This looks fantastic!
I can't wait to get home and try it out.

style

I looked at it in both  :ff: Ctools and it has some major glitches but in  :ffvstr: Ctool it works fine
The Ultimate Fan!

laughing paradox

That looks fantastic!

Did you skin that yourself? If so, you better start skinning way more stuff.  ^_^

murs47

Whoa! That is just awesome!

Quote from: laughing paradox on October 27, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
Did you skin that yourself? If so, you better start skinning way more stuff.  ^_^

I second that.

naitvalis

woooow this is incredible!  i know this is the incredible hulk but this is the most incredible hulk among the incredibles!
fantastic! awesome!
thank you so much for sharing this!

(there is a problem with the  :ff: version of the game, some parts of the mesh are invisible.)

hmarrs

Thanks guys I appreciate it.
Style please let me know of any glitches so that I might work on it.
Are they the same glitches that naitvalis is talking about?
naitvalis please let me know what parts are invisible.

Also if anyone might know whay let me know.
As I was working on it I just went back and forth on Ctool 1 therefore since it shows up fine on Ctool 1 just assumed it would in the game.
Any ideas let me know. :blink:

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

hmarrs

What the..... :huh:
I have no clue it looks just fine in ctool1 I haven't tried it myself in the game.
I wonder what it could be and for soem reason I heard it's just fine in ff2????
If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

hmarrs

Okay I think I know what the issue is...
I think I don't know but it's based on a picture Wildfrye sent me.
Ctool 1.
I think it may have somthing to do with the graphics of the newer operating engines and I will tell you why.
At home I have a windows 7 machine and most of my FF one meshes show up this way in Ctool1
either like this or broken in pieces.Now Ctool 2 and FF2 work fine on this system but FFedit and Ctool1 do not.
I even posted this problem once and have not really been given a solution.
For this reason most things I do pertaining to ff1 or ctool 1 I do on an older laptop running XP
as I have not been able to find a solution.Now this is just speculation as to the fact that there are no issus with FF2 or Ctool2.
Which I beleive some of the newer machines with higher grahics may cause this again I really don't know.
I will load up FF tonight and see what luck I got.
In the meantime I would like to hear if anyone has had better success.
Sorry to post his on the Releases since we are really not supposed to carry on coversations on here so if you guys would like I'm going to carry this over to the FF coversation Discussion thread.

cmdrkoenig67

Nice work rigging that mesh (and skin) from thefree3dmodels dot com, hmarrs!

Dana

hmarrs

Thanks cm I still got a few more to put out.
However I hope your statement is not because you feel as though I was trying to be deceptive.

If you read my first post it says:>It's an Incredible Hulk mesh I found based on the game.
It took months to rig it to the Hulking Brute mesh.
I had to add verticles texture them a very tidious project"ugghh"!!!<

If I came across that way then I apologize.I will however take credit for the hours upon hours
I put into it by taking the mesh apart to adjust it to the male hulking mesh and adding new verticles and then texturing the vereticles
Also the reworking of the skin to have it match up just right as well as touching it up since the original skin was dull with no contrast or brightness.
For years I been trying to put somthing out and I feel like I finally found my calling.
I have an Ultimate Alliance Thing I am working on at the moment also an Abombmination.
It takes a great deal of skinning and meshing to make this work.
As well as mesh up and tighten up the muscle tone I gave him some abbs and some traps.
I never said it was mine but I sure did make it mine.
Also working the skin on this Rulk but have not put it out as I am going to ask Tommyboy if I could use his Brimstone fire effect.

I do however have a Kirby Hulk that's more mine down to the shirt, shoes, brow,down to the tiny hairs on the chest and arms and it looks like this:

I am in the process of making an incredible Hulk mesh from the Avenger movie that is and will be from scratch.

hmarrs

So as I promised a little later but:
I have just loaded my Kirby Hulk mesh,along with a Rulk mesh I never heard back from Tommy boy as,I was hoping to use his effect from his Brimstone effect but he never got back to me,so if anyone can create one for the Red Hulk I would appreciate it.
I also updated my original Incredible Hulk as there was some discoloration on the Gray skin.

I also have stated that I was working on an Avenger Hulk
so I wanted to give you all an update.This is a picture of where I am at the moment.As I am working on him from skratch.I will never ever again underestimate the work of a Mesher as it is grinding work.

So far the head is all I have done.If there is anyone out there that may have some good refreance pictures of the Avenger Hulk please shoot them my way.Or if you even have the toy maniquen send me a front and a side and 3 quarter shot please.

My next plan is to work on a John Bucema Hulk.My goal is to try and make every or at least as many as I can of the Hulk including a Lou Ferigno hulk.I would like to put out there if there is a Modder who could make a mod using all of the Hulk veriations that would be great.

Thanks they can all be downloaded from my Yahoo site.
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/hmarrsineffect/

ghazkul

Daaaamn my brother! That looks epic!
Have you ever tried a movie Iron Man?
Or even a movie-like She Hulk?

docdelorean88

Movie Ironman would be incredible! As well as Avengers Captain America! :P But these sir are amazing!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

daglob

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!

I feel so intimidated...

Kyle

I just created a Yahoo account simply so I could get these fantastic looking meshes.  Can't wait to try them out.  THANK  YOU for them.

Any updates on the Avengers-film version...?

hmarrs

Yep!!!
At this point I don't know what's more difficult Meshing or Skinning man these guys deserve much respect. :banghead:
Anyway this is my first process from scratch that's not a Skope not a touch up on a Skin so please bear with me.I been working on the Mesh and Skin from scratch since September!!!!Oh yeah by the way I know alot of people prefer the Cartoony type look.So I trying to come up with a comic book version type look.You know by taking the mesh in a paint program and seeing how I can do it.Also as far as most of my Meshes they pretty high in Poly so I know people are having some difficulty running them in FF1 However I have a solution for that comming soon.
Anyway bear with me it should be available by next week.I hope. :D

spydermann93

I'm really liking the work that you have put forth, thus far, hmarrs.

Your Hulk Skopes/Meshes are phenomenal!

Kyle

The latest preview looks TERRIFIC.

Thank you for sharing!

Are you tempted into coming up with meshes for all of the major characters from the Marvel film franchise, or...?

I only ask due to the high quality of your work.  To be able to have to obtain the above would be a dream come true!  Keep up the great work.   :thumbup:

daglob

BigD

I agree with others hmarrs  ^_^, the preview looks amazing and further more I like the look of it  :). I also wanted to let you and everyone else know that I had downloaded the recently released different kinds of Hulks in the form of meshes and skins, and I too am enjoying them as well  :thumbup:. I hope you have an actual release of that one like in the preview, and hopefully I'll get and enjoy it for myself since I'm a fan of the big gamma enraged Hulk himself along with other heroes from the MARVEL universe such as Iron Man and many more. Once again, great job and I hope to expect more from you and many others. CUL8TR!!!  :D

BigD
:cool:

hmarrs

Hopefully by the end of this week I will have it out.
Thank you for the encouragement.
Right now I'm working on a way to decrease the Poly so they will be fully funtioning in FF1.
Also I would really appreciate some screen shots of the meshes you use in the game since I don't play the game as much but would love to see them in action. :thumbup:

hmarrs

Style(Who by the way has some really nice Avenger Skopes) and I have been talking and the topic of an all Avenger Movie concept would be cool.
There has been some other people requesting it so here is a Mesh.I have been rigging and attaching Keyframes just to get a feel.
(I must mention the creation of this Iron Man mesh is not mine from scratch.)I am just rigging and animating it.He is where I am up to so far.He is where I am up to so far.

jocke32

Helix

Can't wait to see what you do with this one!