News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The Incredible one

Started by hmarrs, October 26, 2012, 03:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigD

I agree with you on that one Helix ^_^, and furthermore I dig that neat looking Iron Man along with the style of the armor that looks suspiciously familiar like the one in THE AVENGERS movie :thumbup:. I'm sure everyone will love the preview of the latest Iron Man, and furthermore I hope it will be a great mesh for those Iron Man fans out there. Keep up the good work hmarrs, and I hope that you will amaze us with your next and latest creation to bring forward to us. Until then, catch ya later :D!

BigD
:cool:

P.S. I also understand about you mentioning that the Hulk is currently not yours from scratch, but I do appreciate you giving us some fine previews of some of the greatest meshes ever ;).

hmarrs

The Av Hulk is my own Mesh from Scratch.
it's the Iron mesh that's not mine. :)

BigD

:o Oh ha ha :huh:... My bad :doh:! More importantly, now that I know that the Iron Man is not yours but still it's the thought that counts. Also, I hope that you will have some new releases for all of us soon as possible and I hope all of us will be able to get them in the near future. I apologize about the confusion of which mesh and/or skin is theirs or not, but also I will always enjoy your meshes with all my heart and respect hmarrs. Until then, peace out everyone!

BigD
:cool:

P.S. Again I apologize about the way I was confused along with the confusion, and furthermore take your time on your mesh making and such. :mellow:

docdelorean88

WOW! Looks great so far! Keep up the great work!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

hmarrs

Its been a while but I plan on getting back on this as I promised.I lost all my original work because of a system ceash way back when.I been out of the loop because of some serious personal issues but I am planning on comming to my brothers on here to pull my weight.

spydermann93

Glad to have you back, hmarrs!

Long time no see! :D

hmarrs

Thanx Spy been trying to get any and all Material I need to get back up and Running since I lost it all but the Cd to the Game..
Taking Links,Add Ones,Fixes,Patches whatever I can get...
By the way I remember back in the Day some of the Guys on here were Downloading a Program that allows you to run your current Operating System as an Xp as a Patch to all problems do you know or remember anything like this?

spydermann93

I believe what you're looking for is a Virtual Machine. I don't know of any good ones (I haven't messed with those programs before), but try looking around online and see what you can find.

Actually, I do think I recall one called "VMWare", but I don't really know anything about it.

hmarrs

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 18, 2016, 03:48:09 PM
I believe what you're looking for is a Virtual Machine. I don't know of any good ones (I haven't messed with those programs before), but try looking around online and see what you can find.

Actually, I do think I recall one called "VMWare", but I don't really know anything about it.
????

bearded

I recommend Oracle.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/virtualbox/overview/index.html
If you can get it downloaded and running, I have a vdi with all the correct settings I could upload for you. And anyone else that has trouble running ff.