News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Resources

Started by Randomdays, November 03, 2012, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

Crimson Quill,

I was able to find the X2 Legends Blob for MUA. It has 4 skins. Looks like it might be a little difficult to rig but I'll see what happens

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on February 15, 2014, 05:29:39 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 15, 2014, 05:10:03 PM
Now that I'm a little more awake...WoW  :o, what a release...29 different characters!!!

As for Skoping, the Aztec Maceman, shouldn't be a problem, I should be able to use the "Crusader_Gren" Mesh as a base for it. I don't think I currently have anything that is set up to use a spear, shield, and cape, so I'll have to take a look and see what my options are.

Honestly, what you have been doing with the Egyptians and Vikings is fine with me.  I honestly don't think a static cape over a flowing cape is all that big of a deal, at least, not until it becomes available (I mean, don't go out of your way for something; what we have currently is more than enough).

With time as limited as it is, it will be a while before I get to the Aztecs. I'm hoping by that time, I'll have found something that I like.

Random, just out of curiosity, what Mesh do you have Blob rigged to?

crimsonquill

AWESOME! Glad you found it.. Hopefully you can get it rigged on a Male_Heavy or something to show off his size.. since the X-Men Legends games used the Ultimate Blob which was much larger in size and had extreme superhuman strength as well.

- CQ

Quote from: Randomdays on February 16, 2014, 12:24:20 AM
Crimson Quill,

I was able to find the X2 Legends Blob for MUA. It has 4 skins. Looks like it might be a little difficult to rig but I'll see what happens

"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Randomdays

Nothing at all just yet. The picture is a unrigged nif. Suggestions to try?

spydermann93

Quote from: Randomdays on February 16, 2014, 07:50:26 AM
Nothing at all just yet. The picture is a unrigged nif. Suggestions to try?

There's the Blob meshes by Grenadier (if you don't have them, I'd be glad to send them your way).

Heck, perhaps even "Male_Rotund"

Cyber Burn

Depending on the size of the Mesh, then either Grenadier's or The Beyonder's "Blob" Meshes may work. I'm also thinking about the "Male_Hulking_Juggernaut" Mesh. I hesitate referring you to the Irrational Meshes because they are less versatile, and a little more restrictive.

Randomdays

Just finished Blob with 2 alternate skins on male rotund 2. Went a lot smoother than I thought it would. More requests on the way.

crimsonquill

Woohoo!! :thumbup: Can't wait to play with the final result.

Quote from: Randomdays on February 18, 2014, 10:47:22 AM
Just finished Blob with 2 alternate skins on male rotund 2. Went a lot smoother than I thought it would. More requests on the way.
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Randomdays

Now using photobucket

Last group of MUA meshes for awhile. Doomsman (from FF #157 - http://www.comics.org/issue/28455/cover/4/), doombot, Paibok, Titanus and the Blob from X-Men Legends 2 with 4 skins. Still have to do portraits and readmes.

You can't see it here but Titanus and Doomsman have breakage in the viewer.

Randomdays

Set of 7 Greeks done and ready to go. I'll finally be posting the MUA meshes above and these in a few days.

The 3 spearmen on the bottom are off the same mesh and 2 are just reskins

spydermann93

Haha, these are great!

I was just thinking about making the Greek Gods in FFvtTR, too :P

Now all we need are some Persians :P