News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Finally...An Update!

Started by Cyber Burn, November 16, 2012, 12:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber_Burn_Skopes_for_FFvt3R/

Skopes are by me and skins are by Daglob.

It's been a while since I started a Yahoo Group, so if there are any problems with it, please let me know.

Cyber Burn

Updated Monarch. Skope by me and awesome skin by Daglob.

Cyber Burn

DC Comics' The Human Bomb, now available for download.

Cyber Burn

DC Comics' The Martian Manhunter now available for download.

daglob

Ahh... J'onn is very nice.

Cyber Burn

Thanks Daglob.  :thumbup:

Captain Triumph is now available for download.

Floating mesh is somewhat translucent and copies the animations of the grounded mesh.

Cyber Burn

All Manhunter skins by the great Daglob. Measely skopes by me. All available for download.

detourne_me

Looking great Cyber Burn and DaGlob!

Cyber Burn

Thanks DM, but Daglob gets all the credit here, I just copy and pasted stuff to Tommyboy's Deathlok mesh so I could have the gun and knife animations. Daglob did me a HUGE favor by skinning these for me.

Cyber Burn

Now upladed to the Yahoo Group, comes as a 2_Pack, one with a gun, and one without.

Cyber Burn

The Manhunter from Mars, skope by me, skin by Daglob.

Cyber Burn

Manhunter_Mark_Shaw, skope by me, and skin by Daglob.

Cyber Burn

Two more Awesome skins by Daglob, skopes by me.

Manhunter_Robot

Manhunter_From_Neptune

Now available for download.

Podmark

Those are some sweet Manhunters. I really like their faces.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Thanks Pod, all credit goes to Daglob. He hooked me up with some great skins to compliment my skopes.

Cyber Burn

Marvel Comic's Cardiac is now available for download. Thanks to Helix for the beautiful skin.

Cyber Burn

Updated Cardiac skin by Helix. For use with the MCV_Cardiac_V4 skope.

windblown

That's a very cool skin/skope. You make a great team!

Cyber Burn

Thanks Windblown, but credit goes to Helix for the amazing skin and Hoss for fixing the skope, all I did was a little copying and pasting.

Amazo Version 2.2

i notice that your avatar says temporarily retired and that you are having other people skin your skopes. does this mean you just arent skinning anymore, or are you quitting from freedom force alltogether? i hope you arent quitting, i always see you posting in the requests forums trying to help people. thats a good thing, i hope you do continue.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on May 30, 2013, 04:55:08 PM
i notice that your avatar says temporarily retired and that you are having other people skin your skopes. does this mean you just arent skinning anymore, or are you quitting from freedom force alltogether? i hope you arent quitting, i always see you posting in the requests forums trying to help people. thats a good thing, i hope you do continue.

Between the computer issues that I'm having and the problems with my hands, I more than likely wont be skinning anymore. Between the shaking and the stiffness in my hands, it just became too difficult to continue skinning, I was getting more frustrated with every skin I attempted. So in that respect, I have thrown in the towel and will no longer be skinning.

In regards to me being "Temporarily Retired", that is mostly in regards to skoping, this quarter is really taxxing me and I am having issues keeping up with my class, especially knowing that my computer ate a term paper that I was supposed to turn in. I have no clue how I lost everything, but I opened up the paper to work on it and it was COMPLETELY BLANK  :banghead:. Now I have to re-do the research and re-write the whole thing, and I have less than a week to get it done.

As far as leaving Freedom Reborn, that is not going to happen. I will most likely be a lifelong member of FR, it's in my blood, and I really appreciate the people that I have met and the friends that I have made.

I know that I am not the best skoper around, far from it, but I do enjoy skoping and will continue to skope so that I can contribute to the community in any way that I can for as long as I can. I have no plans on quitting the community.

I hope that answers all your questions.

Amazo Version 2.2

i know we haven't really talked since i transferred, i'm sorry to  hear that youve been under so much stress. i hope things get better for you. and i am sorry if i offended you.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Man, CB, where have you been hiding all these guys! ;)  Those Manhunters are all really, really nice, and I love the Manhunter!  Helix's skin for Cardiac is excellent too.  There's a lot of quality work on this page! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Thanks Benton, I've been pretty fortunate that I've been able to collaborate with some pretty great skinners.

Cyber Burn

Felidio's Hawk2 mesh and Dove2 mesh combined. Idea put in my head by Daglob.

Skins are for preview purpose only and are not included with the skope, a wiremap only is included.

Cyber Burn

Marvel Comics character Interloper as requested by Ownage111. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the dagger animations to work, so hopefully, there may be an update at a later time. This still needs a skin if anyone is interested since I only included a wiremap.

Amazo Version 2.2

cyber you really need to get a website, i can never access youre stuff or anyone elses stuff on yahoo groups. can you please send me hawk and dove please thank you.

Cyber Burn

A "Male_Basic_Skateboarder", just because.

And Marvel Comics' Rocket Racer. This is based on a pic I found online so feel free to make any changes you want. I promise I won't be offended.

Both of these skopes include wiremaps only, no skins were released with these.

Cyber Burn

A female skateboarder, available for skopers to play with. Idea by Cmdrkoenig67.