News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Finally...An Update!

Started by Cyber Burn, November 16, 2012, 12:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starman

Seconded that you need your own website, Cyber. This some cool stuff you're making  :thumbup:

billdamn22

Quote from: Starman on July 29, 2013, 02:55:08 AM
Seconded that you need your own website, Cyber. This some cool stuff you're making  :thumbup:
I concur. You do need a website. If I had the space....

These skopes are seriously cool! Not a big Rocket Racer fan, but it is good to see him get some representation. Can't wait to see who's next.

Cyber Burn

You guys give me far more credit than I deserve, all I am doing is some simple copying and pasting, nothing that anyone else can't do better than me.

As far as getting my own website goes, I hardly release anything anymore, with most of what I do being specifically for other people, so there's really no point in getting my own site. For those that can't access Yahoo Groups, I'm always happy to e-mail stuff to them.

Cyber Burn

Wow, I didn't realize that it had been so long since I actually released anything.

I had skoped a Marvel Comics' Shocker a while back, but I wasn't totally happy with it. So here is a slight update, it's based on Vertex's "VX_Space_Ghost" mesh, and uses the "VX_Male_Muscled_NoMouth" for the body. I altered the (.Nif) file so that it would take "Male_Basic" skins. I also added some animations from Vertex's "VX_Deadshot" mesh.

This skin is C6's "ShockerClassic" located here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Courtnall6_skins3/

As with all my skopes, it is for  :ffvstr: only.

*No modification was done to the skin in any way, shape, or form. It is here for preview purposes only and will not be released with the skope.*

Cyber Burn

I created a new folder, simply titled "2014 January", the Atlanteans are located there.

Unfortunately, with all the computer issues I've had, it's taken me forever to get these guys released. I had wanted to wait until I had all four Skopes ready, but I still don't have my files from my old PC. Thankfully Daglob had these Skopes, and he provided some extremely AWESOME Skins. Well, that's an understatement, he provided an ARMY of AWESOME Skins. I am not going to show preview pics, because I really want people to download these and see the amazing Skins that Daglob provided for themselves.

I know that there are some issues with the helmet, it disappears at certain angles, and if I can ever figure out how to fix that, then I'll release updated Nif files. But until then, I really hope you guys enjoy these.

Also, I know there are issues with Yahoo, and if anyone is unable to download these, I'd be happy to send them via E-Mail.

EDIT: Also, a huge THANK YOU goes out to Hoss20 who added the Refl and Glow effects to the pieces that didn't have them. Hopefully, one day I'll actually figure out how to do it for myself.

Jimaras8

Wow, just wow. Very well made skopes. CB daglob and Hoss, really good jobs guys. Atlantean people finally can get representatives in the game.

Bloodshadow

Wow,I don't even know where to start :blink:
All of your skopes are awesome CB! I know all the comp problems suck,I've been dealing with them too :angry:
I hope everything gets back to normal for you soon and once again great job on all the skopes,I love that Shocker and am definitely planning to make some Dark Circle soldiers :cool:

Cyber Burn

Thanks guys, but all I did was some simple copying and pasting, Hoss did the heavy work on the Skopes, and Daglob, well, I just can't say enough, like I said, he literally provided an Army's worth of Skins.

Cyber Burn

Interloper Skope by me, includes an outstanding Skin by Daglob. Located in the folder titled "2014 February".

And again, I will say that I truly despise Yahoo's new format.  :banghead:

Also, I would really like to thank Daglob for all the AMAZING Skins that he's provided me with. Without his magic touch, my Skopes would be nothing.

spydermann93

An amazing skin for an amazing skope.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you two make a GREAT team! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Now available in the "2014 March" folder, is the Hitman Punisher. Skope by me, with a fantastic Skin by ShortFuse.

Built for  :ffvstr:, so it will not work with  :ff:.

spydermann93

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Sharp job on these to you and your mates.
Heh, skateboader basics. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of it. I did one out of a hexed surfer back when but never released it. It was more about the deck whereas it was sculpted and all the individual parts where modeled and mapped, except the bolts, but I didn't feel out that many enthusiasts that would be interested in it.

Cyber Burn

I would definitely be interested in checking out your Skateboard. Would you be willing to E-Mail it to me?

SickAlice

I can upload it on my next trip to town when I upload the GLC Wave 2. That should be in a few days from now.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on March 31, 2014, 08:10:22 PM
I can upload it on my next trip to town when I upload the GLC Wave 2. That should be in a few days from now.

Sounds like I've got lots of stuff to look forward to.  :D

Cyber Burn

Wow, I didn't realize how much dust was sitting on this thread...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Cyber_Burn_Skopes_for_FFvt3R/info

Now available in the "2014 September" Folder:

The Atlantean DC 2 Pack contains Skopes of a Commander, and a Flagbearer. Both Skopes include multiple Skins by Daglob.

The Atlantean Marvel 2 Pack also contains Skopes of a Commander, and a Flagbearer. Both Skopes include multiple Skins by Daglob.

To compliment the previous Punisher release, we have the "Payback Punisher", Skinned by ShortFuse.

And finally, something that has been on my "To Do" list for years: A Nazi with a Flamethrower!

This Skope was made possible strictly because of the advice and work of:
-Irrational
-Hoss20
-RandomDays
-SickAlice
-Windblown
-Laughing Paradox

Hopefully it won't be another 6 Months before my next release.  :P

And as always, if anyone finds any issues with the Skopes that I may have missed, please let me know so I can fix anything that's not working right.

Cyber Burn

For anyone having difficulty joining this Yahoo Group, I want to apologize. When I originally set this Group up, it was as an open, unrestricted Group. I have no idea how the settings were changed to make it restricted, so if anyone is unable to download something from there that they want, feel free to PM me. I could either approve your request for membership, or I could E-Mail you whatever it is that you want.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that the Group's altered settings may be causing.

hoss20

Yeah, whatever. You're just an elitist snob and now everybody knows it.   :lol:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: hoss20 on September 14, 2014, 10:06:54 PM
Yeah, whatever. You're just an elitist snob and now everybody knows it.   :lol:

I can live with that... :P

John Jr.

You sell yourself too short, CB. Some great skopes there. And you really have good taste to skinning partners too.
I'm specially impressed with the atlanteans and Interloper.
Congrats to all of you.

windblown

Great work on these last releases Cyber. I really like them.

SickAlice

Fantastic stuff. Everything's nice and crisp and detailed.

laughing paradox

Great skopes AND skins! I really like the Atlanteans here the most. Great job, Cyber and DaGlob!

cmdrkoenig67

I absolutely love the Atlanteans (both the DC and Marvel guys) and I love that Interloper Skope and skin (awesome work, DG!).  Bravo, CB!

Dana