News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Plans for Sunset?

Started by RTTingle, November 26, 2012, 11:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTTingle

Ephemeris

I plan to be on when the plug is pulled.

MJB

When's the last day? I may log in.

Ephemeris

Friday night at midnight pacific time (saturday 3 am eastern).

Ephemeris

I've been saving my characters with the Sentinel tool on the Titan Network in case the game ever gets picked up again or private servers are created and they have the ability to reinstall characters...if necessary.  I guess I'm a glass half filled type...

MJB

I thought about doing that too. Still haven't made up my mind & time is running out. *hmm*

Time Titan

I'm be on and off for a bit just to say hi to the gang.
COH
[img]http://www.globalarray.net/user/timetitan/ch.gif[/img]

Time Titan - Super Hero USA - Lord Magni - Rockeye - Swiss Army Knight - Winterchill -  Decoy Master
Super Heavyweight - Lord Time Titan - Jack of Jacks - M V P - King's Jester - Whirlwind Assassin - The Alberta Clipper

RTTingle

It was a pleasure all.  Anyone else find it funny the disconnect message?  "Forcible disconnected"  Damn right we were...

MJB

Glad I was able to show for the last half hour. Thanks for the memories, CoH.

Ephemeris

This is a screenshot Clock Tease took as we were getting disconnected.  As Clock said, RTT (Emerald Cloak) had the best comment as the plug was pulled.

And FYI, the last song played on my iPod, on a random shuffle (of 14403 songs), as the plug was pulled....Fight The Power by Public Enemy.   I swear my iPod is sentient.