News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

So...anyone still playing this?

Started by GhostMachine, January 07, 2013, 02:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostMachine

Just started playing STO a few weeks ago after seeing it on Steam. I'm running an Alien Tactical named Xandarius (currently Captain rank) and a Vulcan Science named Stonn (currently Commander). No desire to try playing a Klingon side character at the moment. Its a pain making energy credits to buy gear right now on my Vulcan, and apparently you have to have a subscription or spend ZEN to unlock an account bank, so I'm doing a lot of the PvEs to try and get gear to sell.

BlueBard

Absolutely!!!

I don't get to play for a long time when I play so I don't team up a lot, but I play as often as I can.  Marhawkman has a Lifetime Sub and is on even more than I am.  GrowlerMike is also on a lot, and I saw C6 online just the other day.

PM me with your handle, or send an in-game mail to @bluegeek and I'll send you an invite to the Federation Reborn fleet.  We have a Tier 2 starbase (working toward Tier 3 shipyard) and stuff in the fleet bank you can use.  The fleet's small, but anybody from here is welcome and encouraged to join us.

Hint:  If you sub for just one month, you will gain a number of Gold perks that do not expire, including slots for the account bank.  I also recommend subbing for one month right before you hit Commander and again right before you hit Vice Admiral.  You will get all of the bank and inventory slots that a Gold account gets at those levels, permanently, and you will also earn respec tokens.

Site for fleet forum: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Federation_Reborn
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Tawodi Osdi

I have three characters so far.

Federation
A human science officer named Niles
An alien engineering officer name Tawodi Osdi

KDF
An Orion tactical officer named Gypsy

marhawkman

I have 9 real chars and two foundry chars.

Lionheart

I have 30+ characters. My wife and daughter have quite a few as well.  :)

Three of my characters are leveling strictly through the Foundry (which is really slow, but that's okay as long as I enjoy the stories).

marhawkman

Lionheart

Freedom's Light, which consists of my wife, daughter, brother, a friend, and myself. Yeah, our starbase is not advancing quickly, although we're nearing Tier 2. This is a supergroup we started on CoH and carried over to STO.

On LOTRO, one of our Kinships (we have different ones on different servers) is Lain Galad, which is Sindarin for Freedom's Light.

On a side note, my forum name on STO and Champions is Broadnax (Lionheart before the account merger).

marhawkman

Lionheart

If and when I get the chance to dive into the Foundry myself, I may ask if I can pick your brain a little about functionality.