Base Skin for Black Characters?

Started by John Jr., January 15, 2015, 12:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dark/black skin base, but the only one I found was The Gryphon's version ("Muscle_Basic_Dark" and variants), while I really like Gryphon's bases I wanted to try something different.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Cyber Burn

Do you have the Base that was released by Murs? I believe it had what you're looking for.

hoss20

I just sent you my new male base along with a color adjustment for Black characters that I just put together after seeing this thread. It was something that I needed to do anyway, so thanks for prompting me to do it.

John Jr.

Thanks to both, Cb and Hoss. I have some black characters in my "to do list" and I wanted to use some different bases, so they would have different skin tones and complexion.
I'll should be able to post a preview pic of the first guy in the next days. I believe no one have skinned this guy yet.

hoss20

I really struggled on what type of skin tone to settle on, so I hope that you can get some use out of what I decided upon.

John Jr.

I'm very grateful for your help, Hoss, and yeah, I already choose the character I'll use your skin. I used Mur's base in a current, "Modern Age", character and I'll use your base in a more classic hero.
Thanks for your help!

hoss20

You're very welcome. Please, don't feel obligated to use it, either. I am, however, looking forward to seeing a base of mine used by someone else. I'm also excited to see what character you have cooking up.