BOBA FETT WITH WEAPONS

Started by bungs2001, March 08, 2013, 07:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bungs2001

Hi all first of want to say that some of the work you guys do on here is ace, only found this game by mistake and LOVE it. Was wondering if anyone knows were i can find a boba fett with all his weapons.

Thanks  :thumbup: :thumbup:

daglob

I have a scope combining Bobba with Adam Strange, but I've never looked to see if he is releasable. If he is, where would you like him sent?

bungs2001

WOW thanks  :D whatever is easiest for you dude  :thumbup:

bungs2001

Was you able to find this dude ? again thanks for looking for us. wish i knew how to create these meshes they are awesome  :thumbup:

Helix

Hey, Daglob....would you mind sending that skope my way as well?

bungs2001

Daglab was you able to do this please :-D

Cyber Burn

I would have to know who the original mesher is for the Boba Fett mesh first, but depending on who created it, it may not be a releaseable skope.

bungs2001

HI cyber this is what it says in the read me file.

the man is here the legendary bounty hunter has arived in freedom force

mesh by: 3dmaster

skin was skanned from a book and edited to fit the mesh

extra mesh objects jet-pack and helm by 3dmaster done in max 4.2

there are no new animations for him yet im still working on them .

the best thing to use for keyframes till i make new ones is the modifyed keyframes of Azrael_Helm for the basic_male mesh

Thanks for taking the time to reply I wish I could do what you guys do your work is great :-D

Cyber Burn

I wasn't sure, but that is who I thought did the mesh. To my knowledge, 3dMaster is NOT on the skoping permissions list, so unless another mesher has made a Boba Fett mesh, his skope may not be releaseable. I'm sorry, I wish I didn't have to be the bearer of bad news.

bungs2001

bungs2001

Quote from: daglob on March 08, 2013, 07:44:47 PM
I have a scope combining Bobba with Adam Strange, but I've never looked to see if he is releasable. If he is, where would you like him sent?

hi would you mind re sending this skope to me please it would  much appreciated - bungs2001@hotmail.com

Cyber Burn

Now that 3D Master is on the Permissions List for Skoping, I've been wanting to set something up for Fett. He's definitely on the list, it's just a matter of having the time to Skope him, and also having a Skinner interested in Skinning him.

daglob

I'll have to load him on my flash drive. Don't know when I'll get back online though...

bungs2001

daglob

Should be on it's way. Made me look back at my Bobbie Fett scope; she needs a better skin...

bungs2001

thanks for taking the time to look. hes great  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: