Main Menu

Windblown's fx: Polaris

Started by windblown, March 17, 2013, 10:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

Quote from: windblown on September 19, 2016, 04:21:27 PM
Thanks guys!

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on September 05, 2016, 09:20:44 PM
Indeed. FX seems to be a forgotten art these days. And I'm still looking for someone to revamp optic blasts for Cyclops. ;)

What would you like for him?

I have a beam for focused, long range attacks, but I was looking for a short range, wide angle optic burst. Basically a cone shaped attack. And a general optic blast, wider than the focused beam, yet not as wide as the optic burst, for medium range, medium strength attacks

heroidosilencio

Have the fx of Pixie been released yet?
I downloaded Pixie but I did not find the fx inside the mesh folder.

Podmark

Quote from: heroidosilencio on March 25, 2017, 04:09:56 AM
Have the fx of Pixie been released yet?
I downloaded Pixie but I did not find the fx inside the mesh folder.

I don't always get the FX from Windblown.
WB if you send me them I will reupload them with Pixie.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

I think that the fx pack was released with the first version of the skope, but we forgot to add it when we updated it to the current one. I'll send it to Pod during this week so he can reupload it.

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on March 26, 2017, 10:49:02 PM
I think that the fx pack was released with the first version of the skope, but we forgot to add it when we updated it to the current one. I'll send it to Pod during this week so he can reupload it.

Yeah that sounds right! I just checked and I have the Pixie fx pack in my files right now. If you haven't updated it at all I can just release this one. Let me know.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Yep, I didn't update it, so you  can release that one. Thanks Pod!

heroidosilencio

I hope you release it, then, Podmark. Thank you!! :)

Podmark

Pixie has been re-uploaded with FX!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

WB and LP, the skope it top notch as always. I have already cooked a hero file for Reyes if anyone iss interested, i just have a couple of questions for WB. In your preview video for her FX did you use fast or normal swiftness for her cone ability? Also that specific FX can only be used from a short range and with extreme/wide angle?

windblown

It's been almost 5 years since my last fx, but yesterday I was toying with Nifskope again and I thought of doing a different fx for Polaris to give her more versatility in game. My herofiles for her was mainly electric attacks and forcefields, so I thought of adding some metal bender action and this is what I've got:

https://i.imgur.com/Ql3Cj8F.mp4

Now, she uses her magnetic powers to bring a metal beam from the distance upon her enemies.

Podmark

That's really awesome!  :thumbup:
Some poor building is being pulled apart so she can beat up some thugs!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Nice!  That looks quite good!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

oktokels

oh god that's a fantastic magnetic fx !!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jimaras8

Those are fantastic WB. It's really smooth for such a big object. Has it been released anywhere?