Yahoo groups for Champions of Freedom content

Started by Helix, March 26, 2013, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix

[url]http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Champions_of_Freedom/[url]

[url]http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Champions_of_Freedom_2/[url]

The first group is done. The second group should be done today. If you have something I don't - feel free to e-mail it to me at tylerchesky@yahoo.com. I'm missing a few of Gren's meshes, a bunch of Murs47's skins, most of Area34's stuff, most of Johnny Patches' stuff, most of Style's stuff, most of BC247's stuff, some of Detourne's stuff, and I have no idea which C6 skins were on Champions.

Tomato

Helix

Cyber Burn

Just a suggestion Helix, you may want to change the settings of the groups so that only "Owners" and "Moderators" can add files, it should help avoid spam.

Helix

Amazo Version 2.2

thank you for loading these up helix, i know i missed a bunch of these when they were on the champions site.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Helix

Does anybody have Murs47's, Style's, or Detourneme's stuff from Champions?

Cyber Burn

You wouldn't happen to have a list of specific items that you need, would you?

Helix

I have a master list somewhere. I'll remove the stuff I already have from that list and post it.

spydermann93

I believe that I have one:

Robin :P

EDIT: You have mail

Podmark

Can anyone still access the files on these groups? I when to the file folders but they just say invalid path.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

hoss20

In another thread, I was going to point Benton in the direction of a couple of Gren's Champions meshes, but I got the same message that you did.

spydermann93

Quote from: Podmark on September 08, 2013, 05:01:43 PM
Can anyone still access the files on these groups? I when to the file folders but they just say invalid path.

Unfortunately, I cannot :(

Cyber Burn

I was able to get in using Internet Explorer if that helps.

daglob

Yahoo is "enhancing" your group experience (translation: [bleep]ing it up). Expect all sorts of problems 'til they get over it.