Some more James Bond meshes

Started by Randomdays, September 12, 2013, 09:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

I'm finally getting the rest of the Bond meshes packaged up and most will be up this weekend I hope. Will have to fix/ or abandon a few that aren't ready for release ;

M - need to adjust the eyes so that he's not looking to the side

Q - Face needs to be smoothed out

Moneypenny - need to adjust the hair

Little Nellie - need to try to make the blades of the flying version a separate item so they can be alpha'd  a bit for transparency

Jaws - Will have to be redone from the start

The Austen Martin - abandoned for now

Meshes were taken from Gamecube/ Wii versions of "From Russia with Love" and "Goldeneye"

Not completely happy with the rest, but they're probably as good as I can get them. Maybe a more experienced person can improve them a bit.

Some pics below

Cyber Burn

Seeing Bond characters brought to FF is just really cool. I have to say that I have some really mad appreciation and respect for you being able to do what you do, because between these and the Looney Tunes characters...Just...Freaking...Awesome!!!

Outcast

Cool looking skins. Can't wait to try them out. Hopefully i can check them out in  :ffvstr:.

Randomdays

These are all for  :ff:, but should go through the conversion process okay.

BigD

These latest designs of meshes in the the form of James Bond based characters and such are awesome Randomdays :thumbup:, and furthermore even though one of them such as the Austen Martin had to officially be abandoned until God knows when but all that matters is that you're doing your best to show us how the characters that you are doing in the form of how they look and everything else along with which of the following characters or whatever you're making like Q and Jaws themselves :). I'm glad you're doing well on you're efforts to tweak them and such to make them look good and perfect enough for them to be used in :ff:, and I do hope that they will be released for us to download and used them in the DANGER ROOM on :ff:. One more thing Randomdays :o, since you mentioned that these are all for FF1 aka :ff: plus you also said that they should go through the conversion process okay it doesn't matter which version they're for such as :ff: or :ffvstr: we will all enjoy them and play with them one way or another as well as treasuring them also at the same time ^_^. Great job so far Randomdays, and please do keep up the good work for all of us out there that really enjoy and keep on playing :ff: along with the fans of JAMES BOND 007 out there as well so that they can play with the characters of 007. CUL8TR ;)!

BigD
:cool:

martialstorm

Just Brilliant Randomdays very, very much looking forward to these  :thumbup:

Randomdays

Adjusting and packaging up right now. Adjusted Blofeld shoulder's down a bit, made a version of Nellie without blades and with blade nifs so that a skoper can add them with alpha turned on if they can get it to work, adjusted M's eyes and Moneypenny's hair. Working on Q at the moment and then adding portraits. I think that's it for now as Jaws will have to be redone from scratch.

Edit - oh, and might try to do an Oddjob edit with no hat and a hat nif so maybe a skoper can set it up with a fx hat. Maybe it can be setup for the hat to disappear and be thrown as a fx.

Another edit - all files updated, packaged and posted in the release thread this morning.