News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Anyone want a free digital comic?

Started by Podmark, May 04, 2013, 09:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Through a series of circumstances I have ended up with an extra free digital code for A+X #1. This issue contains two stories, one Captain America and Cable team-up by Dan Slott and Ron Garney, the other a Hulk/Wolverine story by Jeph Loeb and Dale Keown.

First person to PM me will get the code.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Silver Shocker

I have some spare codes from the time Marvel was giving out the same 3 comics for each book out per week.

Code #1: Civil War II #0, Captain Marvel 2016 #6 (Civil War II Tie-in), Wolverine 2003-2009 #66 (Old Man Logan pt 1)

Code #2: Deadpool: Back in Black #1, Doctor Strange (2015) #11, Wolverine Origins #21 (guest starring Deadpool) [I have three different codes that include these comics]

PM me to get a code. These expire Feb. 1, 2018, so act fast.

[EDIT]: Well, it didn't seem like anyone was going to claim these here, so I gave them away elsewhere. Carry on then, and sorry to anyone who was hoping to get these.

"Now you know what you're worth? Then go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you're not where you want to be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and THAT AIN'T YOU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!"
~Rocky Balboa