News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

"Lord Jay" by Fusion

Started by spydermann93, May 12, 2013, 03:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helix

DM - Give me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

spydermann93

Quote from: detourne_me on May 26, 2013, 12:30:25 PM
any chance i could get those as well, please?

DM, I don't know if Helix already sent it to you, but I sent you what Cyber sent me.

detourne_me

Thanks! I've received them,  never knew Tomato released his aqualord!

daglob

I didn't know Tomato had anything posted on his Tumbler site (and I can't seem to find anything). Wouls someone show me the way? Or send the CSA skins to lonespaceranger@gmail.com?

Tomato

Yes, Tomato DID actually release all the CSA stuff on his tumblr(I even posted that I had). That said, I'm gonna hold off on releasing Jedd because hopefully (fingers crossed) I should have a new home on another skin site in the next week or so. I'm repackaging both J'edd and Aqualord together in one pack.

Helix

I found them on Tumblr but the links didn't work.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Tomato on May 30, 2013, 12:32:02 AM
Yes, Tomato DID actually release all the CSA stuff on his tumblr(I even posted that I had). That said, I'm gonna hold off on releasing Jedd because hopefully (fingers crossed) I should have a new home on another skin site in the next week or so. I'm repackaging both J'edd and Aqualord together in one pack.

Yes...Tomato did release them...just long enough for me to download and hoard them! :D :D :D

Amazo Version 2.2

for those who are not aware, tomato released all of his csa meshes and skins at heroforce.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

spydermann93

Hello, does anybody have Soulman's Death Head mesh?

This one in particular:

I tried retrieving it from FXForce via FRP2, but it is gone.

billdamn22

I have those. I can send them out tonight.

spydermann93

BigD

Aw what the heck :lol:! Since that's a cool looking character and I don't have him since I couldn't get my hands on him lately since Soulman's section couldn't let me in at FXFORCE via FRP2 due to a page cannot be found error or a server cannot be found error. Would it be possible if you sent :verf Death's Head :verf my way if it was okay with you Bill? Oh and one more thing, please and thank you.

BigD
:cool:

billdamn22

Big D, PM me your email address and I will send them out.
Spydermann, you have mail.

spydermann93

BigD

Oh my bad :blink:, I nearly broke my own rule of not providing my email address to anyone for asking for anything and about anything almost :mellow:. Anyways, my email address is bigd33309@yahoo.com and with all do respect please don't forget it and please write it down on a piece of paper whenever you get the chance ^_^. If not, I'll just keep reminding you or myself nicely :mellow:. Anyways, thank you very much ;).

BigD

Cyber Burn

You've got mail BigD. It's the original Zip FIle so it is for  :ff: and will not be compatible for  :ffvstr: unless you convert it.

BigD

Thank you very much my good man, and all of you out there :D! Above all, I know this isn't compatible for the :ffvstr: but I would prefer playing with this character on the first FREEDOM FORCE aka :ff: since I play :ff:. Once again thank you, and I hope you can provide us with something new for us to request in case we don't have it on our own hard drive and our own character roster. Until we meet again, peace out and I'll see you all later.

BigD

P.S. I took a look at the :verf Death's Head mesh :verf, and it's so cool and awesome :thumbup:.

spydermann93

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody has House Quake's "Magnum Force" mesh. I've been looking all over for it, and every download link that I've come across does not work.

If you have it, could you please send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com?

Thank you in advance :)

Cyber Burn

I have the Magnum_Force_V2 by House Quake. Consider it sent.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 03, 2013, 09:47:28 PM

Thanks, mate!

Do you also happen to have Unsung's "UnsungUnmasked" mesh? I'm looking for it for Titan's avatar.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 03, 2013, 10:01:15 PM

Thanks, mate!

Do you also happen to have Unsung's "UnsungUnmasked" mesh? I'm looking for it for Titan's avatar.

Just finished going through all my back-up disks, and unfortunately, I do not have Unsung's "UnsungUnmasked" mesh.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 03, 2013, 11:20:50 PM
Quote from: spydermann93 on July 03, 2013, 10:01:15 PM

Thanks, mate!

Just finished going through all my back-up disks, and unfortunately, I do not have Unsung's "UnsungUnmasked" mesh.

Thanks for looking, mate.

Much appreciated.

billdamn22

I may have it on a back up disc. I will take a look when some time becomes available for me.

billdamn22

spydermann93

spydermann93

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody has any skins or meshes that could be used as generic Atlantean Soldiers, perhaps from both DC and Marvel, if available.  I haven't been able to find much of anything other than the two atlantean meshes in Benton's DCUG mod.

My e-mail is holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com

EDIT:

I am also looking for the "valan-darr" skin for the Deathstroke mesh.  I unfortunately have no idea who created it or what it looks like, so I'm afraid that the name is all that I have to go by.

If it helps, Mr. Aratak used this skin for one of his Atlantean minion files.

Randomdays

I know someone on the boards did an atlantean warrior recently, maybe with a bubble helmet or facemask on him.

I might have the other skin - I'll have to look.

spydermann93

Quote from: Randomdays on October 07, 2013, 07:43:20 PM
I know someone on the boards did an atlantean warrior recently, maybe with a bubble helmet or facemask on him.

I might have the other skin - I'll have to look.

I believe that I know which skope you are referring to.  That was the one by naitvalis, correct?  As far as I'm aware, he never released that skope. :(

And if you could find that skin, that would be great! I've been looking everywhere and I've turned up with nil.