News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

"Lord Jay" by Fusion

Started by spydermann93, May 12, 2013, 03:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 31, 2013, 01:34:13 PM
Hey Spyder, I hate to ask this, but how flexible are you in regards to using Val's Gun? I'm having a bit of difficulty in getting it done right, possibly because I am moving it from a left hand to right hand, not quite sure. On the other hand though, I am still looking for a left-handed gun mesh in order to use this gun so that I can have a variety of Soldiers to offer.

Any gun that you think would work well is fine with me, really. It was just a suggestion more than anything.

spydermann93

Hello,

Yet another request.  I am wondering if anybody has Tap43's Pre-Crisis Brainiac.  I thought that I saved it, but it would seem that I did not.

If anybody has it, would they care sending it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com?

Thank you in advance! :D

spydermann93

Oh, and also, if anybody has Tap43's Chemo mesh for :ffvstr:, could you please send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com as well?

Thank you. :)

Randomdays

No Brainiac, though I found 3 or 4 others. I did find Chemo and sent it your way though

detourne_me

spydermann93

Thanks, guys!

These are exactly what I was looking for! :thumbup:

daglob

Atomic Robot did a Silver Age Brainiac, too. It should be in one of his Yahoo Groups.

detourne_me

oh, I actually sent you Avalon's Brainiac.  It's pretty great. I suggest everyone pick it up at his yahoo group.

spydermann93

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody could send me Johnny Patches' Blackheart skope.  I could've sworn that I had it, but unfortunately, I do not :(

My email is holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance!

BigD

Hey there everyone :lol:,
I know that spydermann93 is bummed about not having the Johnny Patches skope of Blackheart, also I know he could've sworn he had it but it appears that he didn't have that specific skope apparently :mellow:. Also, as for me I just got a skin of Blackheart which was from one of daglob's Yahoo Groups that I just got from recently by downloading it plus after downloading it when I tried to look for the Johnny Patches skope of Blackheart which the readme that was included in the zip file that came with the standard skin itself said which mesh or skope it needed and when I tried to find it and download it at a certain :ff: based download website in the for of meshes or skopes I couldn't even find it anywhere out there on the internet itself :(. Could you do me a favor since spydermann93 is requesting that Johnny Patches skope of Blackheart for himself, can you please send me that skope of Blackheart by Johnny Patches my way to my email inbox and hope for the best that if anyone has it could send it to me and spydermann93 at the same time whenever they get the chance to do so ^_^.

My email address is bigd33309@yahoo.com

Anyways, thanks for your time and patience and I do hope that you will take your time to fulfill our requests and our :ff: needs whenever you get the time and the chance to do so ;). CUL8TR :)!

BigD
:cool:

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, I don't have the skope, I believe it may have been on the Champions of Freedom website. I would suggest contacting Daglob to see if he could send it your way.

hoss20

I just sent the skope your way, guys.

spydermann93

BigD

Thank you very much Hoss, I owe you one big time :thumbup:! Just so you know I'll enjoy it very much ^_^, and above all I'm pretty sure it will really work with the skin that I got from one of daglob's Yahoo Groups depending on if it has the required mesh/skope components for it which are right for it and above all I do hope that it will all work for me one way or another :). By the way Cyber Burn :mellow:, my bad on a count that I didn't know for sure that you had the skope itself or not and also I should've known better just to talk to daglob about it one way or another and above all despite not talking to him at all about it and along with that I would like to say I'm sorry to him for not talking to him about this earlier on this topic and/or subject :doh: and :rolleyes:. Anyways Hoss, thanks again for sending the skope to me and above all you are definitely a lifesaver for all seasons to help everyone out with their :ff: needs and requests to be fulfilled with the help of everyone else out there with you. Until we meet again next time everyone, I'll see you all later ;).

BigD

Cyber Burn

Nothing to apologize for BigD, I knew that I currently didn't have the skope, but I figured that since Daglob had skinned it, that he would have it.

BigD

Okay Cyber :mellow:, thanks for the heads up and above all I understand about what you just said to me about right now :). Until then, peace out and I'll catch ya later with the others ;).

BigD

spydermann93

Hey guys,

I'm back with a rather large request.

I am looking for any and all of Valandar's Transformer meshes.  I know that there were a lot of them, but if anybody could help me collect them, I'd be very grateful.

My e-mail is holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com

Bots that I do not have:

Autobots
Spoiler
COMPLETE!

Dinobots
Spoiler
COMPLETE!

Arialbots
Spoiler
COMPLETE!

Protectobots
Spoiler
COMPLETE!

Decepticons
Spoiler
WWMegatron
WWSeekers (Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp)
StarscreamMk3
Cyberscream
Rumble/Frenzy
Shrapnel
Shockwave2

Constructicons
Spoiler
Scavenger
Scrapper

Combaticons
Spoiler
Vortex
Swindle

Predacons
Spoiler
Razorclaw
Tantrum

Stunticons
Spoiler
Wildrider

President Raygun

Spyder were these all up at NPI? If they were I should have all of them and I can get them out to you tomorrow if anyone can't help you sooner.

spydermann93

Quote from: President Raygun on December 17, 2013, 01:18:37 AM
Spyder were these all up at NPI? If they were I should have all of them and I can get them out to you tomorrow if anyone can't help you sooner.

I believe that they were (I had to use the Wayback Internet Archive), and that would be extremely helpful.

Thank you very much! :thumbup:

spydermann93

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if anybody has ever skinned Texas Jack's male_basic_symbiote mesh.  I know have a wireframe skin for it and I'm wondering if anybody has a skin for it.

If somebody does have a skin, would they kindly send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com?

Thank you :)

Cyber Burn

TUE has a Carnage skin at Heroforce, but I don't remember if it's for the same Mesh or not.

spydermann93

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody has Area34's avatar?  If anybody does, could somebody please send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com?

Thanks! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Send me a PM as a reminder, and I'll send it your way tonight.

spydermann93

Hello,

I am looking for two meshes:

1) Male_NarrowCape_Nobelt by Tommyboy
2) vxMale_Cape by Vertex

If anybody has either (or both) of these meshes, would they kindly send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, please?

Thank you! :D

Cyber Burn

If I'm not mistaken, the "Male_NarrowCape_NoBelt" is also called "Male_Cape_Narrow_Cape", and I sent that your way.

As for the "VXMale_Cape", I thought I had pretty much everything by Vertex, but I don't seem to have this, I even checked the back-up Yahoo Groups I made for his VX Meshes, and nothing. Can you send me the Skin this is for? Maybe it also goes by another name. I'm hoping that with some trial and error, we can figure out a useable mesh for you.

spydermann93

Here's the readme exactly:

Spoiler
Skin Name: Superman The Movie
Mesh Model: vxmale_cape - http://www.newpowerinc.com/meshsecpages/vx_ms_male.htm
Author: Courtnall6
Email: Courtnall6@hotmail.com
Universe: DC

Description: Christopher Reeve as Superman!
-------------------------------------------------------

The skin(s) contained within this zip file is/are solely for use with the game Freedom Force by Irrational Games. The skin(s) is/are not to be modified
or kitbashed in anyway without my expressed permission.

Courtnall6

My skins are available at the following locations:

www.electric-freedom.com
www.http://www.osakaproject.net/heroforce/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Courtnall6_skins1/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Courtnall6_skins2/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Courtnall6_skins3/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Courtnall6_skins4/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/C6_skins5/

I also sent the skin to your email :)

spydermann93

Oh, boy. I am stupid.

Apparently, vxmale_cape is the same mesh as vxsuperboy :doh:

It said the name right under the mesh's link on the NPI site, haha :P

Thanks for your help, Cyber! That mesh you sent me works just fine.

Cyber Burn

Always glad to help Spyder.

Also, I will have to make a note in the Yahoo Group that the Mesh is in about the duel name, maybe prevent other people from having the same issue.

spydermann93

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody here has Fusion's "Fireball" and "April" meshes.  They may or may not have the term "Star Sheriff" in front of their names.

If anybody does have this, could they please send it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com", please?

Thank you! :D

Cyber Burn

I'm kind of falling asleep at my computwr desk right now, but it looks like I have voth meshes, if no one gets them to you by the time I get gome from work tomorrow, I will send them you way.