News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

"Lord Jay" by Fusion

Started by spydermann93, May 12, 2013, 03:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 08, 2014, 07:32:18 AM
I'm kind of falling asleep at my computwr desk right now, but it looks like I have voth meshes, if no one gets them to you by the time I get gome from work tomorrow, I will send them you way.

Thanks, Cyber!

That would be great! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

There was no "Read Me" file with the Meshes, so I'm hoping that these are the correct ones. In the meantime, you've got mail.

spydermann93

These are exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks for the help, Cyber! :thumbup:

spydermann93

Hey guys,

Does anybody have Zuludelta's "Der Raubtier Soldat"?  I used to have the skin to this, but I seemed to have lost it.

It looks like this:

If anybody has it, could they please send it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com", please?

It would be very much appreciated.

Cyber Burn

If you don't mind sending me a PM to remind me, I can send it your way when I get home from work.

spydermann93

daglob

spydermann93

Hey everybody,

Now, I could've sworn that somebody made Batman's power armor,

but I can't remember where it is or who made it.

If anybody has a link to it (or if they could just send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com), I'd be really grateful.

Thanks! ^_^

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.  It was DaGlob's mesh/skope. :P

daglob

Bearded did the mesh, I did the skin. The mesh is here (I think, under the name Dark Knight):

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Beardedinlairmeshes3/info

It's been so long I don't remember if this includes the mesh or if it's just the skin:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/characterobscura6/info

I'd just send it to you, but I'm not at home...

spydermann93

spydermann93

Hello again,

Does anybody happen to have Nightwing VXCasSkp by BlkCasanova247?  It used to be on the Champions site before it went down.

If anybody has it, could they please send it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com", please?

Thank you!

hoss20

spydermann93

spydermann93

Hello everybody!

I'm searching for "Mr. Fix-it" by Soulman.

Spoiler

It used to be on FX Force, but I can't find a working link to the skin (I tried using the Wayback Machine; no dice).

If anybody has it, would they kindly send it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com"?

Thanks! ^_^

Cyber Burn

I believe you should have it. I'm pretty sure it was in with the Skin Packs I sent you. Check in the "Marvel" Files, in the "M" Section, in "Mister Fixit 1".

EDIT: If for some reason you don't have it, let me know, and I'll be glad to send it to you.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 20, 2015, 01:11:53 PM
I believe you should have it. I'm pretty sure it was in with the Skin Packs I sent you. Check in the "Marvel" Files, in the "M" Section, in "Mister Fixit 1".

EDIT: If for some reason you don't have it, let me know, and I'll be glad to send it to you.

Ah, ok! I thought it was a bit newer than what you sent, so I didn't look, haha!

I'll check it out, Cyber. Thanks!

spydermann93

spydermann93

Another request so soon :P

I was wondering if anybody happened to have the mesh "Female_Rockets" by Texas Jack.  I'm sure it was by him, since that's who made Male_Rockets.

I know the mesh is in Benton's DCUG mod, but the keyframes seem to be incorrect.  I was looking for the original mesh in hopes of fixing that.  I tried what the readme.txt said and used Gren's "Checkmate Commando" keyframes", but no dice.

Anyways, if anybody has the mesh, would they kindly send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, please?

Thank you very much! ^_^

Cyber Burn

Hey Spyder, I have a couple of Skopes that seem to be based off of that Mesh, but I don't actually have that Mesh. If you want, I could send you what I have, and you could see if the Keyframes from these Skopes work with the Mesh or not.

Side Note: The only thing is, I'm not sure if these Skopes are for FF1 or FFvt3R.

spydermann93

That would be great, Cyber!!

I'm mainly interested in the Keyframes, but I can't complain about extra skopes :P

Cyber Burn

Just sent you three Files, though I think all three are for FF1, but all three include Keyframes. Hopefully one of these will work for you.

spydermann93

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 21, 2015, 05:59:20 PM
Thanks, Cyber!

You're the best! :thumbup:

yes he is  :thumbup: hes always there to help no questions asked  :D
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

spydermann93

Hello again,

I was wondering if anybody had the mesh (not the skin, just the mesh) to C6's Beta Ray Bill skin that Alex is hosting on the Freedom Fortress.

I tried following the readme to find the mesh, but the download link is broken.

If anybody has the mesh, could they please send it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com", please?

Thanks!

Cyber Burn

That should be Fusion's Mesh, I'll try to get it to you either tonight or tomorrow.

daglob

Hey! I've got internet at home! I can zip that sucker up and send it right on...