Where can i find skins/meshes from these groups?

Started by ownage111, May 15, 2013, 05:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ownage111

Darkriders
Alpha Flight
Disciples of Doom
Green Lanterns
Guardians

Thanks!!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: ownage111 on May 15, 2013, 05:15:04 AM
Darkriders - To my knowledge, these guys have never been created for Freedom Force.

Alpha Flight - http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Courtnall6_skins1/
                  - http://forceofparadox.yolasite.com/marvel3.php
                  - http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Champions_of_Freedom/ Check Grenadier's section.
                  - http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Champions_of_Freedom_2/files/ Check Grenadier's section.

Disciples of Doom - I'm not sure who these guys are, so I can't help you there.

Green Lanterns - http://www.alexff.com/stuffC6-DC.php

Guardians - Which Guardians do you want, the Guardians of the Galaxy, or the Guardians of Oa, or other Guardians not mentioned?

Thanks!!

daglob

I did a skin for The Thing as a Green Lantern (and Doc Savage, too). There also exists skins for GL's of Vulcan, Zenn-La, The Kree Homeworld, Krypton, Thangar, and I'm sure others I'm forgetting. There used to be a site called "Emerald Dawn", but it seems to be missing. Murs did a Pool Lantern skin, and I think I have found GL versions of Spiderman and Daredevil.

I really need to fix my Yoda GL kitbash and make a "real" skin for him...

Just how many GL skins and meshes would you like?

ownage111

Thanks! I would love as many as i  could get :D

I have the hero files for the characters, but i just dont have the characters yet :P

Jimaras8

I could use some Guardians of the galaxy too!!! Especially Star Lord, Rocket-freaking, hardcase-Rackoon, Gamora and Groot. My e-mail is jmjimvas08@gmail.com

spydermann93

I'd be interested in those as well.

If anybody does have those, could you please send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com?

Cyber Burn

To my knowledge, there is no Rocket Raccoon, Starlord, or Groot. However, I do believe that there is a really nice version of Gamora at Laughing Paradox's website.

daglob

Which Starlord? Cuz I've got an original version that I work on periodically...

Helix

I would love a copy of the original Starlord, Dag...if you don't mind! The new Starlord does nothing for me. He looks like a Judge Dredd reject.

hoss20

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 16, 2013, 07:10:57 PM
To my knowledge, there is no Rocket Raccoon, Starlord, or Groot. However, I do believe that there is a really nice version of Gamora at Laughing Paradox's website.

I feel like I'm spamming the forums.  :rolleyes: The Gamora skope/skin was mentioned over in the Hero File forum and I posted there. You can find her here: Force of Paradox

Skope by me and an awesome skin by Laughing Paradox. It's located in my section.

laughing paradox

Call me the Lazarus Pit because I'm raising the dead.

I know for certain that the Dark Riders were created but I have no idea where they could be. Anyone possibly have them? I remember there was a gauntlet_tm skope and a barrage_tm skope. And a Foxbat mesh/skope?

Cyber Burn

I'm not sure if I have these or not, but I'll check it out for you this weekend.

daglob

Foxbat as in Champions? I've never released mine. Something else I need to do if I can get my act together.

daglob

Yeah, it looks like True Believer did Barrage and Gauntlet.

Anyone else?

Looks like he did that version of Foxbat, also.

Deaths Jester

I might've done a few of the Dark Riders back in the day but I cannae remember nor do I have them...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

laughing paradox

True Believer is the one! Yeah, those are the ones I need.

DJ skins of the Dark Riders? Sign me up.. I'd love those, too!

Deaths Jester

If I ever did them, they would've been Tusk and the little dwarf things that often followed him around and they would've been on FFC, Kraven's site, or EF. Not sure but something in the back of my mind keeps saying "you did this'.

daglob

The three I have are on their way. I'll see if I can find DJ's stuff on The Wayback Machine.

Checked for Tusk on my hard drive before I searched The Wayback Machine, and I found one by Friction. He is also on his way.

Deaths Jester

If I did them, DG, I have a feeling they've been lost to time. I just wish I could actually remember if I did them...done so many skins over the years I can't remember what I did and didn't do as well as I could. :-[

daglob

I'm assuming that FFC is Freedom Force Center and EF is Electric Freedom. Nothing from FFC is available at TWBM, and none of the links to EF are working. That is one of the annoying things about Archive.org; it seems that sometimes the links you used just the other day are unavailable.

Don't beat yourself up over it DJ. You did stuff.

Deaths Jester

Yeah, EF is Electric Freedom and FFC is Freedom Force Center. I don't remember Kraven's site url which makes it hard Waybacking it...<bangs head against wall>

...Might check...no, I doubt they would be on FFUnderground. I'd already started getting away from Gryphon's base by then and I'm pretty sure I used Gryph's base for these. I think it would've been around the time I did Skullbuster of the Reavers...at least that's what I'm thinking.

daglob

If I come up with anything new, I'll continue this post.