News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

a string of beads

Started by seraglio, May 21, 2013, 04:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seraglio

I'm looking for a mesh that has a string of beads or something similar as piece I can skope. I have found one, the belt for the Gamora mesh, but each bead is a separate piece (and has no refl or glow maps...not looking forward to adding 20+ of those)! I'm looking for a one piece deal if possible. Can anyone think of something I could use? Its for a buddhist monk style character, if that helps.

Helix

Cyber Burn

It's not a one piece deal, but the snowballs on the chest of my chillblaine skope could probably be resized and moved around to get what you want. Plus, the refl and glow should be working on them.

seraglio

Thanks Cyberburn. I probably should have also mentioned I play FF, looks like your FFVTR.

Cyber Burn

Yeah that does sort of create a problem then. I had originally created it for FF1 for a Flash mod that Bearded was working on, but I lost almost all of the skopes I was working on for him in a crash.

Cyber Burn

I went through my old e-mails and found my FF1 version of Chillblaine. Found quite a few things that I thought were lost.  :D So if you are interested in Chillblaine for FF1, I can send it to you.

laughing paradox

Bees? Beads! Bees?

Sorry, AD moment.

What Gamora mesh are you talking about?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 22, 2013, 02:50:13 PM
Bees? Beads! Bees?

Sorry, AD moment.

What Gamora mesh are you talking about?

I believe that he is talking about the Gamora skope by Hoss that you skinned, it's in Hoss' section on your website.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 22, 2013, 12:17:53 AM
Yeah that does sort of create a problem then. I had originally created it for FF1 for a Flash mod that Bearded was working on, but I lost almost all of the skopes I was working on for him in a crash.

Y'know, I may have some of those...

seraglio

I don't see a text file referencing the mesher. I have a suspicion its zeromaster, but not sure....its not new and not a hex, its very old.

I created a pic but don't see how I can post it..."attachment and other options"...doesn't really give me a directory browser where I can pick the picture. Inesert image isnt doing what id expect either.

The mesh is basically female straighthair on female versatile with some jewlery.