News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Superior Spiderman Wip and assistance required

Started by ghazkul, May 23, 2013, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Hey guys, been working on this.

Not completley happy with the helmet, but it is the nearest I have been able to find.

martialstorm

Nice work on Orion, ghazkul.

ghazkul

Thanks man! Also working on a certain miracle worker........

detourne_me

sweet skins man!  Orion is looking great! so is baz

Cyber Burn

Very nice skins Ghazkul. I'm not real familiar with the Green Lantern character, other than a few pics I saw online, but he looks pretty cool. Does he have a gun in the comics, or am I thinking of someone else?

ghazkul

He does, but I have no idea how to do it on that mesh.

Cyber Burn

There is actually a Kyle Rayner Green Lantern skope that has the Gun and (I think) sword from the original Deadpool mesh. I could probably adapt that to work with your skin. If you send me the mesh you are using, I could see what I could do.

martialstorm

Great Baz, you've done an excellent job Ghazkul!

Podmark

Sweet.
I love how you tackle some of these newer characters.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Helix

Very nice work, Ghaz!! Orion looks fantastic! And, by the way, where do you put your releases anyway? Do you have a yahoo group?

Podmark

I meant to mention that I really like Orion's new costume. A nice upgrade over his kinda bland classic look.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ghazkul

Thanks! I've used AA's John Stewart mesh. I have a yahoo group I put things when they are finished.

windblown

ghazkul

Thanks! I'll be releasing when I get back off my honeymoon (got married yesterday).

BentonGrey

Nice work man.  I really love the glowing tattoos on the GL's arm.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Quote from: ghazkul on May 26, 2013, 07:50:54 PM
Thanks! I'll be releasing when I get back off my honeymoon (got married yesterday).

Congratulations!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Very cool, congrats!

spydermann93

Congratulations!

Many good years to you :thumbup:

martialstorm

naitvalis

i add other many good years to you and your wife, and at risk of be repetitive, other congratulations for the skins.

detourne_me

Congratulations Ghazkul! Have a great honeymoon!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Sioux City Dynamo

Congratulations!  I wish you the best!

Also, great job on the new DC material! Will you be doing additional New Gods?
Io

Amazo Version 2.2

congrqts on getting married, i hope you have a long and happy marriage. also i really like your skins. they look really nice.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

ghazkul

I'm Back! Honeymoon and wedding were great.

Can't for the life of me remember my logon for Yahoo so if anyone wants Orion or Simon Baz let me know. Simon Baz is for AA's John Stewart mesh, so I reccomend using the lantern and effect skins AA has already given it.

daglob

I'd like them and the library blocks most Yahoo groups. If you could, would you send them to lonespaceranger@gmail.com?

darkknight92

Hi Would you mind sending them to darknite92 at yahoo dot com

ghazkul

OK, I'm working on a skin for the NEW Superior Spiderman costume, but I can't find a Spidey mesh with FOUR mechanical arms? This is the WiP so far (the head is AA's there until i skin a new one).

Cyber Burn

Nice WIP Ghazkul, unfortunately, the only mesh with mechanical arms, I believe, is Beyonder's "byd_male_4tenacles" mesh which is on the "No Skoping" list.

ghazkul

Iwas thinking more like TommyBoys Iron Spider mesh, it has three arms, which is close. I've tried skoping on an extra arm but it doesnt work when moving.