News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Damnage Done updated!

Started by billdamn22, June 17, 2013, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billdamn22

Slowly working on updating Damnage Done. Changed the look and added some files. Check it out! I got some oldies up there and there will be new stuff coming soon. Still gathering everything.
http://damnagedone.webs.com/
If you have any requests, please use the guestbook page on the site and I will consider them if I am interested.

Cyber Burn

Liking the updated site, I look forward to seeing it grow.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

I just went back to your site, liking the updates. I definitely recommend that others check out your links page. The classic NPI page is great.

spydermann93

On the subject of Classic NPI,

The links to House Quake's Fyre Hawk and Magnum Force are down.

billdamn22

Ummm.... There's nothing I can do about that. NPI is not my site.

spydermann93

Quote from: billdamn22 on June 23, 2013, 09:41:23 PM
Ummm.... There's nothing I can do about that. NPI is not my site.

Sorry,

Please excuse my stupidity. I was thinking that you made the site as a homage to the old NPI because I did not notice it as linked from your website before your most recent update. :doh:

billdamn22

billdamn22

Cyber Burn

You, my friend, are a machine. I seriously can't wait till I get home so I can start downloading these.

billdamn22

Thanks. Gathering and searching for all this stuff has been challenging, but it will all be worth it to have it all in one place. I can't wait to actually start a new skin!

billdamn22

21 skins uploaded today! Everything I have access to is now available. There are some that have never been previewed or released as well as the new version of my avatar. Now off to create new skins!

steamteck

That is some really nice stuff! very impressive in quality and quantity.

spydermann93

Bill, you're all kinds of awesome

BigD

So far so good Bill :thumbup:, and above all I do have The Ambulance for myself to play on :ff: which I got recently many years or so ago which I really like ^_^. I also really like what you have on your new and improved website, and above all I might consider what I've seen there in the way of downloads and maybe get a few a time when I get the chance :D. I hope you bring us more cool yet interesting characters to have fun with in the world of :ff:, and I hope you keep up the good work. One more thing about The Ambulance I just told you about, I was wondering if it's the old original version or if it is the modified and improved version of The Ambulance himself :mellow:. Just let me know about the question about The Ambulance when you get the chance, and I hope you keep up the good work and take your time to make and bring us more characters to play with on :ff:.

BigD
:cool:

billdamn22

Ambulance is the old school one. He is due for an update.

spydermann93

Hey Bill,

Just a heads up, but it would seem that your AOH/AOV Avatar mesh has Ares' mesh instead of your skope.

billdamn22

Odd... I will fix it up as soon as I can. :huh:

billdamn22

Should be all set. Let me know if there are still problems with it.

spydermann93

daglob

billdamn22

1 new skin uploaded today. The avatar skin for Von_Steiner... Go get him! More to come soon.

Cyber Burn

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to download I go!

Amazo Version 2.2

back in the day i was a pretty heavy image comics fan so its nice to see someone putting alot of attention to them.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

billdamn22

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on July 22, 2013, 02:04:27 PM
back in the day i was a pretty heavy image comics fan so its nice to see someone putting alot of attention to them.
I was a huge Image fan as well, especially the Wildstorm stuff. I plan on skinning much more of these characters.... it's the skoping that slows me down.

billdamn22

Amazo Version 2.2

man, that is seriously sweet  :thumbup:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Fronkenhonk

Site seems to be down  :(

/Fronkenhonk

Cyber Burn

That's a shame, BillDamn had some great stuff on his site, and if I remember correctly, he had previewed a bunch of really nice looking original Characters loosely based on the X-Men.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 02, 2016, 02:37:26 PM
That's a shame, BillDamn had some great stuff on his site, and if I remember correctly, he had previewed a bunch of really nice looking original Characters loosely based on the X-Men.

I think that was bloodshadow. But yeah, billdamn''s site going down is a bummer.

daglob