The handle on the third draw down on the bedside dressing table.

Started by Reepicheep, June 17, 2013, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reepicheep

Panther_Gunn

Here's an incomplete list of options:

1.  Turn the knob that opens the secret puzzle box compartment to find the "replacement" handle.

2.  Turn it upside down & set it on fire.

3.  Punt.

Take your pick, or mix-n-match as you see fit.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

thalaw2

buy a new one and next time put your girly magazines under the bed so that you don't wear out the handles on your draws.
革命不会被电视转播

Reepicheep

But then how do I stop the under my bed from wearing out too?

Huh?

Think you know it all. You make me sick.

thalaw2

who cares...the bed is on top of it and no one can see what's going on under there...unless your sleeping on a bunk bed. I'm sure the monsters living under your bed would like you leaving your mags with them anyway.....it's all about peace, bro! 
革命不会被电视转播

Deaths Jester

I say you just throw the nudie mags out in the open...I mean, come on, that's what their there for.  Course most people think I'm weird so...meh...

You could always put a lead liner on the bed to keep the under the bed from wearing out...or tell the monsters under the bed to keep the "hanky panky" down to a low roar instead of a massive orgy.  I can't believe I just typed Hanky panky...jeez....so sad.....
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

This isn't about where I hide my mags-of-suspicious-content. I have top men to do that sort of thing for me.

This is about the handle. Please, consider the handle.

thalaw2

革命不会被电视转播

Deaths Jester

Hmmm...couldn't you top men see to your handle?  Or do you want some blonde bimbo to see to it?  *nudge nudge wink wink*

Reepicheep

I can't have my Top Men handling all my sticky situations. I can't have them thinking that I'm a flop who doesn't toughen up when he needs to.

Lets face it, I have to tackle my own handle. Who wants to give me a hand?

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Reepicheep on June 21, 2013, 05:31:20 PM
I can't have my Top Men handling all my sticky situations. I can't have them thinking that I'm a flop who doesn't toughen up when he needs to.

Wait...your top men already know your a flop who isn't tough.  They told me that the other night when they came over to clean up my apartment for me (I keep them on retainer to do little useless things for me ever so often)...so I don't think they'd mind handling your stick situations seeing as they are willing to handle me sticky stuff.

QuoteLets face it, I have to tackle my own handle. Who wants to give me a hand?

I am not touching your handle...keep it to yourself you perv!