Main Menu

'ts hot!

Started by thalaw2, June 18, 2013, 02:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thalaw2

I wanna glass of ice water
革命不会被电视转播

daglob

If your temperature and humidity are not both over 90, you've got no reason to complain.

Livin' in Mobile, Alabama-"Like being wrapped in a warm, wet blanket".

Not to mention the mosquito epidemic...

thalaw2

Must got some good ice water there in Mobile.
革命不会被电视转播

daglob

Deaths Jester

Oh please....Mobile is a freaking artic circle compared to my place in Death valley!  I mean, 129 degrees...come now...no one can beat that...and no, no good ice water near me, just chilled vodka and rum.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

daglob

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 28, 2013, 02:51:46 PM
Oh please....Mobile is a freaking artic circle compared to my place in Death valley!  I mean, 129 degrees...come now...no one can beat that...and no, no good ice water near me, just chilled vodka and rum.

But it's a dry heat ;)...

thalaw2

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 28, 2013, 02:51:46 PM

Even people in hell wanna glass of ice water.  Although chilled vodka and rum ain't bad, especially if you can get some ice...crushed ice.
革命不会被电视转播

thalaw2

革命不会被电视转播

Deaths Jester

Quote from: thalaw2 on June 29, 2013, 01:36:31 AM
...and lemons

Keep your lemons to yourself, you odd man...spoiling perfectly good vodka and rum with lemons...such atrocities....

daglob

You know it's hot when you are washing something off in the kitchen sink and you reach out to turn down the hot water and it isn't on.

Deaths Jester

No, you know it's hot when you go to turn the air conditioner down further and notice it's already at the "Artic North" marking!  Now that's hot!

daglob

Quote from: Deaths Jester on August 07, 2013, 03:13:39 PM
No, you know it's hot when you go to turn the air conditioner down further and notice it's already at the "Artic North" marking!  Now that's hot!

Too true.