Lego: The Movie

Started by Ares_God_of_War, June 19, 2013, 05:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares_God_of_War

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

spydermann93

Might be funny. I don't know, though.

BWPS

I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

lugaru

Seems weird it had not happened yet... that said I like the idea of grabbing characters from everything that Lego licenses, it works with how eclectic a kids Lego bucket tends to be.

Also I would not be surprised if 5 years from now there are like 4 lego movies... cant be too hard to animate those.

Glitch Girl

I like how even though it's CG, they made it look like stop motion.  there's something charming about that.

I also realized that this movie will be the first feature film to have Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in it at the same time.  Seriously Warner Brothers? 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

docdelorean88

This has a LOT of potential, and i laughed several times through the short trailer. Im REALLY excited for this! :D
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

steamteck

Quote from: Glitch Girl on June 19, 2013, 02:28:00 PM
I like how even though it's CG, they made it look like stop motion.  there's something charming about that.

I also realized that this movie will be the first feature film to have Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in it at the same time.  Seriously Warner Brothers?

Insert primal scream here.( but I'm sure the younger kids will love it.) MY kids  all looked at it like  it was some distasteful alien thing but the youngest is almost 13.

Reepicheep

Before I watched this, I was like "no"

and then Morgan Freeman spoke.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka