News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Started by J-078, June 27, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-078

I don't know how well these will be received here, but I have finished work on some meshes (both male and female) based on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and have now put them up for download.

Since I don't have a Yahoo group for these yet, both of these meshes can be downloaded here:
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/%2B1KnuZhyGUcxnEcnxMNp8g

Hope you enjoy!

detourne_me

These are just astounding!  Welcome to FR,   this is quite a first showing!
All new custom animations!
Character Unique weapons and animations!
Amazing Skins!
:thumbup:

ghazkul

OK, sorry, but I am actually crying over how grat these are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holf f*ck*ng heck these are amazing, way beyound anything I have ever seen. These may be my favourite ever releases. Everything you would ever want them to do they do!!!!!

Are you going to tackle any of the monsters or the zords?

AfghanAnt

Helix

J-078 - I'm not a fan of MMPR...but these meshes are absolutely beautiful! Excellent work!

windblown

Those meshes, skins and animations are awesome!  :thumbup:

daglob

(grumblegrumble) The fersluginer library is blocking the site.

Would some kind person send those to lonespaceranger@gmail.com? It would be greatly appreciated.

Cyber Burn

:thumbup:

Definitely an impressive first showing. Welcome to the community J-078. I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.

BigD

I had just download these yesterday, and above all I had this to say in my own words based on Leonidas from the movie 300. :thumbup: These are great meshes :thumbup:! I hope you all enjoy these meshes more than I do, and for those of you who are fans of the MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS live long, prosper and rejoice plus never forget the many generations we had with the Power Rangers themselves. Great job, and keep up the good work everybody :D!

BigD
:cool:

P.S. I am also a fan of the Power Rangers :wub:!

ghazkul

Well there goes 6 hours of my life lol :P

Oh, I meant to ask, is there a way of replacing the holstered weapon with the dragon dagger? Or is their a dragon dagger melee animation I'm missing?

martialstorm

Epimethee

Quote from: daglob on June 28, 2013, 05:48:06 PM
(grumblegrumble) The fersluginer library is blocking the site.

Would some kind person send those to lonespaceranger@gmail.com? It would be greatly appreciated.
I'm uploading them to my site. Please check your PM, Daglob.
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

deano_ue

holy crap on a stick these are superb. the animations and mesh work is amazing. that along with the detailing in the skins

i seriously can not wait to see what you have planned next

ghazkul

Oh man, just swapped the short sword for the dragon dagger and have got some EPIC attacks and animations!

BigD

Hey ghazkul, how did you actually swap the short sword for the dragon dagger and also I really want to know for sure. Plus when I downloaded both the male and female version Power Rangers meshes, I tested out the male version mesh with the Green Ranger skin and noticed that the dragon dagger was in some of the attack based animations possibly in the ranged attack section and such not like the other attack based sections like melee and such for example. I know that I made a mistake for which attack sections had the dragon dagger in them, but I wasn't sure about it until I had found out by testing the mesh in :ff: :unsure:. Anyways, I'm sure you did a great job in finding a way to swap the short sword for the dragon dagger and I hope you make some great attacks for the Power Rangers if you had downloaded both the male and female version meshes of them with the skins included for each of them. Live long, prosper, never forget the many generations of the rangers themselves and go go Power Rangers fans. CUL8TR!

BigD

BentonGrey

Wow!  I've never been a fan of the show or the characters, but holy hannah, do you make them look good!  That's a great set of meshes and skins!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

ghazkul

Yeah BigD, its easy to do in NifSkope, just copied the mesh from the Dragon_dagger_defense onto the exact same node as the ranger sticks before making them invisible.
If you want I can send it to you.

oldmanwinters

detourne_me

not only is the green dagger cool,  but it's also on a hidden holster too! wow! Easter Egg!

BigD

I would be happy if you would do that for me ghazkul :lol:, I wouldn't mind having it sent my way to my email inbox and above all what you said and did about it was very interesting ^_^. Anyways, here's my email address it's bigd33309@yahoo.com and just so you know I didn't forget to give it to you like I did to everyone else the last time and also I just don't want to break my own rule of not giving you and anyone else my email address for stuff to be sent to me :). Once again, great job on what you told me and/or did about the dragon dagger and I hope you will keep up the good work along with the others. until then, peace out and I'll check with you all later ;).

BigD

Podmark

These really are amazing! Great job, you've done the show proud.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

i had a bit of trouble downloading these, but once i was able to finally get them, they were fantastic. i loved the rangers when i was younger, and these really do them credit. are these original meshes or are these done in nifskope?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

ghazkul

Where do you find the dragon dagger holster? looked through it in nifskope and can't find it. 4 hours spent skoping Hellfried the Demon sword and my pc crashes to......

detourne_me

The dragon sword, dragon dagger, dragon holster, green helmet and green armor are all just hidden.  You'll have to hide the standard red sword, ranger stick, holster, and standard helmet.  No major skoping needed at all

For those that don't know.  Just expand all of the trees.  Especially the dummyrighthand and dummylefthand trees
Then right click on the Editable Mesh of the part you want and go to Flags. Click hidden or not.
Very simple stuff with a great result!

I actually ended up just making multiple copies of the base meshes and customizing their kfs too.  Making their special move their power anim.  Oh and Trini has a special helmet too

Tomato

I'm not exactly a power rangers fan (I'm weird about power rangers... I love the original costumes and seeing fans discuss the series, but I just can't watch the show itself) About the only thing I think is missing from these meshes is an alternate idle animation that lets the ranger hold his/her helmet. It's such an iconic image to have the rangers hanging out with their helmets off, it seems weird to NOT have them.

Icefox

Can someone re-upload these? My email is  Robertharris84@hotmail.com. if someone decides to send then. thx
Umm yea something goes here right...
[img]http://hiei4.homestead.com/files/icefox500.gif[/img]

darabka

The site is down, could anyone send me those?

spydermann93

darabka

Ill send it to you through a PM.

spydermann93

Consider them sent :bunny (couldn't find a decent Power Ranger emote, so this will have to do)