Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Started by J-078, June 27, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean2000

Could i get them too please :thumbup:
deanjo2000@hotmail.com

spydermann93

stumpy

Quote from: dean2000 on March 27, 2014, 11:08:41 AMCould i get them too please :thumbup:
deanjo2000@hotmail.com

There's a familiar name! Is that you? Welcome back! :)
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

dean2000

Yea its me and ive missed this game/community

doctorchallenger

Me too!

Thanks in advance!

tcdonaldson at hotmail dot com

spydermann93

Thunder

I would also like a copy of these meshes.  Could someone pleases sent them to Thunder.Prime AT gmail.com

They look like a blast to play with!

spydermann93

Is the "Thunder.Prime" actually "Thunder.Prime" or is it "ThunderPrime"?

I just want to make sure that I can send it to the correct address.

Thunder

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

I hate to ask, but could you please send those my way as well? I thought I had them, but I can't seem to find them.  :banghead:

spydermann93

Haha, of course, mate!

Don't be afraid to ask. :P

spydermann93

trebean

Bump, anyone still have these?

Cyber Burn

PM me an E-Mail address, and if no one hooks you up before hand, I will try to get them out to you hopefully by tomorrow.

deano_ue

did anyone ever speak to the creator again, one amazing post then bam he's gone

riddlebox710

can i get these as well?
riddlebox710@yahoo.com

Klauser

I thought I had them as well, but I don't.  If you're still willing to send them out, I'm at MattClousr-at-aol.com.

Many thanks!

Cyber Burn

I've got them on my Flash Drive, so if no one sends them before hand, I can send them to you both tomorrow afternoon.

lizardwizard

With as many people as there are clamoring for these meshes, maybe someone should stick them on Dropbox or such? Just a thought.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on May 09, 2014, 07:37:12 PM
did anyone ever speak to the creator again, one amazing post then bam he's gone

Unfortunately, no. It's a shame too, because looking at his profile, he hasn't been logged on since that post.

Quote from: lizardwizard on May 14, 2014, 12:46:08 AM
With as many people as there are clamoring for these meshes, maybe someone should stick them on Dropbox or such? Just a thought.

I thought I had posted a link to a MediaFire page for these, I must not have hit the "Post" button. I'll try to post a link either tonight or tomorrow.

Cyber Burn

OK, this should be the correct link, though this is only temporary until they find a better home.

https://www.mediafire.com/#z8oo6l27bfse9

If the link doesn't work, let me know and I'll try again.

barrykvs

the link doesn't seem to be working for me.  it just goes to the signup page.

Cyber Burn

The link works for me, is anyone else having issues? I don't know if you need to already have a MediaFire account or not. I'll check this from another computer to see what happens.

But could someone else try this link out as well, and let me know what happens?

spydermann93

When I am not signed in, I get the sign-up screen, as well.

When I am signed in, I get sent to "MyFiles" after clicking the link.

I believe that's the link that you put for us, Cyber.  The link tries to take us to your "MyFiles" library, rather than the download.  The best way to fix this is browse through your "MyFiles" library, find the download for the Power Rangers, click on it, and it should take you directly to the download link.

The download link should look something like this: "http://www.mediafire.com/download/file_code/file_name.7z"

barrykvs

I wasn't signed in when I tried before, but now that I'm signed in the link takes me back to my home folder.

BTW I'm glad to see these boards becoming so active and interest picking back up in the game.   I forgot how much excited I used to get when people would release news skins and meshes.

spydermann93