News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Started by J-078, June 27, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Cool, in that case, I will leave this up for as long as possible for those who were unable to originally acquire the files.

mgonzo57

I have been scouring the internet for meshes and these are the tip top of awesome, could someone please send these to me at Mgonzo57@yahoo.com?

comicstar100

Anyone have any heroes files for the rangers? Also I'm not seeing the green ranger's shield when I cycle through the skins.

spydermann93

You have to modify the mesh a bit to get the shield and weapons to show up.

I'll upload it tomorrow.

comicstar1002014

spydermann93

It can be found in the "Meshes" section, here: http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=57962.0

Look for "j-078's Green ranger" :)

comicstar100

Thanks so much. I'm curious anyone else who uses power rangers in freedom force what attributes and powers do you use? Also anyone interested in more power ranger skins this group has a few.

https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PRFFmods/files

heroidosilencio

They are fantastic

Could someone send them to me too, please?

luisfernandodelpol@yahoo.com

Cyber Burn

Quote from: heroidosilencio on June 23, 2015, 05:17:49 AM
They are fantastic

Could someone send them to me too, please?

I really don't want to be rude, but I would really recommend that you read the previous posts in this thread. There are two posts, just on this page, that have Links to these Meshes.

heroidosilencio

Could someone send them to me too

Cyber Burn

For the last time, here is the Link to the Power Ranger Meshes: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3t27l12w44fl4h4/MM_Power_Rangers.7z

I have no problem helping people out, but it would be nice if they at least made some effort of their own first.

heroidosilencio

Could somebody send them to me, please

heroidosilencio

Oh, I already found the links. Thank you anyway.

CycloneJoker

So... the link is down.
Can anyone reupload them? Or send it to my e-mail  ^_^

gaburincho@yahoo.com

Thanks!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

I'll try to get them re-uploaded tonight.

CycloneJoker

spydermann93

Yeah, they are extremely well done meshes. Shame that J-078 vanished right afterwards. I would've loved to see more of his/her work.

CycloneJoker

One of the best things about these meshes is that it can be used as Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, because you can have both male and female yellow ranger, and it have also the Zyuranger poses, such a masterpiece!

Doom2099

I do think that its a total shame the creator vanished before he could make more of these! Has anyone had a crack at finding them? Or doing more Rangers? Like say the White Ranger???

Neros Urameshi

I wish to have these, too!

toonwriter@verizon.net

spydermann93

Quote from: Doom2099 on December 11, 2016, 08:11:14 PM
I do think that its a total shame the creator vanished before he could make more of these! Has anyone had a crack at finding them? Or doing more Rangers? Like say the White Ranger???

Quote from: Neros Urameshi on December 11, 2016, 11:41:08 PM
I wish to have these, too!

toonwriter@verizon.net

Wait, are you guys looking for the meshes that have already been made? If so, they are just a few posts above you (see Cyber's post).

As for new ones, yeah, I was wishing for the same thing, too.  These meshes have excellent keyframes to them and I love the range of animations.

Neros Urameshi

Is the White Ranger mesh/skin made yet? It would be nice if it were used for :ffvstr:, too.

symbiote

how can I contact the person   deanjo2000

FixedAtZero

I recently installed these but I don't think they're working right. When I have four rangers on my team, they work fine but when they use an animation there are two versions of the same ranger moving. One is the actual character and the other is like a holographic version that's doing a different animation. Does anyone know why this is?

spydermann93

Hey FixedAtZero,

The problem is what we call the "Ghosting Bug". It happens when skin partitions of the mesh aren't properly parented and usually happens for meshes that are converted from :ff: to  :ffvstr:.

Download this package: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8pvl4i96grgqu6l/FFvtTR_Ghosting_Fix.zip/file

Inside, you'll find some executables and a readme. It will tell you how to fix your problem.

Let me know if you have any issues and I'll do my best to help you out.

FixedAtZero

Thank you so much! I'll download the ZIP and see what I can do.