News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

injustice superman

Started by bearded, July 27, 2013, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

have any of the designs from this been done, or worked on? I did a search, and found nothing, but I feel like i recently saw a post where someone was looking for a belt buckle for supe or bats.

bearded

looking for a standard skin volunteer. 
something like this:
Spoiler
or this:
Spoiler

it is basically the over the shoulder cape and chest piece. 90% no clipping. some new poses. and I included the belt (hidden), but I could not get it to sit right, maybe a skoper will have some luck?
I will email it to anyone that wants to try. skinning and/or skoping.
I might do batman next.

Cyber Burn

Well, from a skoper's point of view, I'd be willing to try my luck with the belt. Is this for  :ff:?

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Bearded very nice!  I have not seen these yet.  If it can wait a bit I will skin for you.

Io

bearded

cool guys. I will get it to cyberburn first, see if he can work that belt.

Cyber Burn

Excellent, I look forward to it.

Cyber Burn

OK, this is kicking my tail something fierce. Normally, when there is a piece that isn't sitting right, I would remove the "NiSkinInstance" and then copy the piece, and then paste it back to where it would go and move it to where it would go. Unfortunately, there is no "NiSkinInstance" on the belt, so it's not behaving normally. I've tried skoping the belt onto different meshes and onto different nodes, but every time I check the "fly" animation, the belt moves up. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure where to go from here.

Does any one else have any suggestions?

bearded

that is exactly it. I dont understand why it does that. let me export it as an object seperate from the base model, and see if you can work with that. I appreciate your help!

Cyber Burn

Not a problem Bearded, I hope that if I'm not successful that another skoper will be willing to step in and help out. It's always cool to see variant meshes for characters, it provides diversity and prevents boredom.

Also, I'm glad to see you meshing again.

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously sweet superman youve got ther beardedinlair. i like the design.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bearded

I might be going off the grid for a bit. I sent scd a link for skinning. The belt is better now.
I am thinking about other animations for him. I wonder if some others animations could be skoped on, such as flying in a melee circle from ... valandar? I think.
when I do batman, I am going to use this as a base. I am considering one big animation and parts set, like tommyboy does.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bearded on August 04, 2013, 05:50:24 PM
I might be going off the grid for a bit.

I hope whatever is going on isn't serious and works out in your favor.

Quote from: bearded on August 04, 2013, 05:50:24 PM
I sent scd a link for skinning. The belt is better now.
I am thinking about other animations for him. I wonder if some others animations could be skoped on, such as flying in a melee circle from ... valandar? I think.
when I do batman, I am going to use this as a base. I am considering one big animation and parts set, like tommyboy does.

I'm glad you got the belt fixed. As to adding keyframes, that should be doable via M25's "Keyframe Editing Tool".

And with SCD skinning, it is definitely in good hands.  :thumbup:

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

Podmark

That looks great. Awesome job SCD!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

vorelliwiseau

That armor is looking good! Decent job on the ab seams, man.

I'm tempted to do a Hole-Ripped-In-His-Chest-Joker just for this.

BentonGrey

SCD, your skin looks better than the actual design from the game. ^_^
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

That looks great SCD.

Bearded, if you're lookin for more Injustice characters, I found a few here:

http://tf3dm.com/search/?q=injustice&format=All+Formats&search=Search

They would have to be imported to FF, so I don't know if you'd be interested or not.

Sioux City Dynamo

For the final time....Where is Joker?

IJ_Superman by johnnytureaud

I think he is done.  Bearded, I hope you are alright with me skoping some hair onto the mesh?

Respectfully,
Io

Podmark

Wow, that looks even better.

As for the Injustice design, it's all right, but kinda drab.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

Cyber Burn

I love seeing our content creators collaborate on projects. Excellent work guys.

bearded

huh. I originally had hair on. Must have lost it in the belt remake. Sure, make him hair club for men.

detourne_me

That Superman looks awesome,  Great collaboration guys!

windblown

Those are an awesome mesh and a fantastic skin!  :thumbup:

vorelliwiseau

Super nice! You can really see the difference, it's so clean now.

Sioux City Dynamo

IJ_Cyborg_Sup by johnnytureaud

I figured Injustice Superman might need an Injustice "Friend" to knock around with in the Danger Room!   :D  Still a WIP but I would love to know what you think!
Io

Cyber Burn

A little difficult to see on the wife's IPad, but the texture work is very nice, are you using the same texture on the cape that you are on the pants?

daglob

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Sioux City Dynamo

Thanks for the feedback everyone, below please find my take on Injustice Cyborg Superman

IJ_Cyborg_Sup by johnnytureaud
Io