News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Summer Giveaway!!! (Week of 8/12 - 8/16)

Started by BlueBard, August 09, 2013, 06:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBard

STO will be giving away C-Store items for free:

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=955821

Some interesting tidbits from BranFlakes:

QuoteOh, and the items get progressively higher in value throughout the week (Example: Monday, costume; Friday, ship)

QuoteYou'll have around 24 hours to claim that day's free item before it goes back to it's regular price. For example, Monday's item will be available to claim around 10AM PDT. Tuesday's will be around 10AM PDT, and Monday's will go back to costing ZEN at the same time

QuoteThere will be starships  Several, in fact. There are no tokens or boosts planned for the giveaway.

QuoteNo catch. Log in and claim. That's it.

I will say in advance that there will not be any Romulan items given away (e.g. Romulan costumes or ships) as they are pretty brand-new.

And on the days (yes, days plural!) that we're giving away a ship, there will be a KDF ship and Fed ship (you'll need to claim each on the appropriate, eligible character). So, there will actually be more than 5
STO/CO: @bluegeek

BlueBard

BlueBard

Today's Freebie:  TOS Command Tunic (Fed Only)

You too can look like Captain Kirk!

BlueBard

Whoops!  Got so excited, I forgot to post yesterday:

(Fed) Free Yellowstone Runabout
(KDF) Free Ta'duj Fighter

Better get 'em before 10AM PST today!

BlueBard

Yeah, yeah, I forgot to post again.

If you haven't caught on by now, too bad ;)

Yesterday's freebies were the Rhode Island science vessel (the one with the Photonic Displacer) and the Gorn science vessel (the one with the Barrier Field).  They are not endgame ships, but handy for levelling up and the universal consoles that come with them have their uses.

You've got till 10 AM PST to claim 'em.

Today is the final freebie day... we'll find out what the freebies are at 10 AM PST (1 PM for you EST types like me).