News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber's Requests

Started by Cyber Burn, September 16, 2013, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Bearded: I don't have an actual pic in mind, I was basically just looking for a staff with some sort of pointed tip. And  I'm glad to know that I wasn't crazy, and that someone else remembered this.

Vorelliwiseau: Thank you for the pics, they do help.

Spyder: I didn't even think to check Benton's Mod ( :banghead:), will definitely do that.

hoss20

If you check out the staff on the male_basic_staff in Nifskope, you'll see that it has four different "heads" to choose from (Blade, Trident, Staff_Tip, and Spear).

Cyber Burn

Thank you Hoss, that works perfectly.

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, does anyone happen to have the Gryphon's Skinning Tutorial saved? I have it on a Word Document, but it doesn't have the images saved.

I'm also trying to collect any other tutorials that are available. Right now, I am collecting tutorials for both skinning and skoping. My eventual goal is to not only try to get the FR Wiki updated with as much information as possible (I just put in a request to join it), but to also put all the Tutorials I have saved on Word Documents in a Yahoo Group or something as a back up.

hoss20

I have:
Carravaggio's Highlights Tutorial
Murs47's Skinning Tutorial
Animated Textures in Nifskope by White Knight (saved as a text file, but I can find the original web page, if you'd like)

The skinning tutorials have been saved as web pages to my hard drive, so they contain all of the pictures.

Cyber Burn

Hoss, you are the man!!! I will take anything and everything you have!!!  :thumbup:

In all seriousness, anything you could send me would be fantastic, I know I have "A" skinning tutorial by Murs, but I know he made more than one. Thank you Hoss, I would very much appreciate it.

hoss20

I can actually create PDF's from those skinning tutorials. Would that be preferable?

Cyber Burn

If you could, that would be awesome. Thank you.

Cyber Burn

Does anyone happen to have Avalon's CSA Power Ring Pack from GPL that they could send my way please? I saw it while going through the "Way Back Machine" and would love to get my grubby little hands on the set.

spydermann93

Oooh, could somebody send it to me as well, please?

My e-mail is holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com

Thanks in advanced! :thumbup:

Avalon

Me three. Wait I have those already. I can update them and post them. Give me a few days.

spydermann93

Avalon

I've been playing around with Murs' fantastic base skins. I am up to 10 version already. Some with the Murs base skin. I changed the mesh male base to a Gren base with fingers.

spydermann93

AfghanAnt

I love it. I've never been a fan of the character but this is easily one of the best rendering of him.

Tomato

I'm almost jealous of this one, but honestly... the more CSA skins, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Avalon

Okay I need to stop or I will end up with 20 skins. Touched up the mesh a little. Thanks to Murs for releasing those base skins.
I will get these loaded to FRP this week.

Cyber Burn

Excellent work Avalon. Thank you!

Quote from: Tomato on January 12, 2014, 07:01:46 PM
I'm almost jealous of this one, but honestly... the more CSA skins, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Like 'Mato said, the more CSA skins the better. As far as I'm concerned, these guys are right up there with the Squadron Supreme.

I definitely look forward to seeing these released.

Thank you again for these Avalon.

Avalon

Sorry to steal your thread. In all fairness, you did ask for more CSA skins.
I do prefer the older versions myself. They new ones are not interesting to me.
Thanks to Murs base skin I was able to get these started quicker. Need some more work. I did some skoping to the meshes:
Spoiler

Tomato

Sorry, the CSA nerd in me is coming out... which version of Ultra man is that gonna be? If it's the pre-crisis one, you could probably pull the collar from mine.

Avalon

I was looking at these figures:

Tomato

Ah... see, the reason I asked is, that's actually off model for the character. The hands are supposed to be blue like the costume, Mattel just messed up when they did the figure (as did the colorist of issues 10 and 11 of trinity, but it was corrected in later issues)

Podmark

That's a pretty sweet Power Ring collection, Avalon.  :thumbup:

Quote from: Tomato on January 13, 2014, 05:15:00 PM
Sorry, the CSA nerd in me is coming out... which version of Ultra man is that gonna be? If it's the pre-crisis one, you could probably pull the collar from mine.

Quote from: Tomato on January 14, 2014, 12:33:42 AM
Ah... see, the reason I asked is, that's actually off model for the character. The hands are supposed to be blue like the costume, Mattel just messed up when they did the figure (as did the colorist of issues 10 and 11 of trinity, but it was corrected in later issues)

And I thought I was anal about costume details!  :P
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

I like my CSA stuff, and I feel no need to apologize for my obsession.

Avalon

Quote from: Cyber Burn on January 13, 2014, 01:11:09 AM
Excellent work Avalon. Thank you!

Quote from: Tomato on January 12, 2014, 07:01:46 PM

Like 'Mato said, the more CSA skins the better. As far as I'm concerned, these guys are right up there with the Squadron Supreme.

I definitely look forward to seeing these released.

Thank you again for these Avalon.

I got all these skins over at FRP2. I put all the Powerring Skins on the two skopes.
http://frp.unlimited2.net/skins/Avalon/avalon.html

Cyber Burn

Thank you Avalon! I can't wait to check these guys out.

BentonGrey

Wow!  What a wonderful collection of Power Rings!  Great work!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, I know that there is a Skeleton Mesh that is in one of Renegade's Yahoo Groups (Imported to FF by Bamphalas, and animated by Renegade), but after going through the "Read_Me" file, I don't think it's Skopable, so I was wondering if there were any other Skeleton Meshes floating around that I can use to Skope with. Thanks in advance for any help I can get.