News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber's Requests

Started by Cyber Burn, September 16, 2013, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

As I recall his outfit was white with the red armband which contained a swastika?  I haven't a lot of time to spare, but I could try to whip it up for you. 

Am I mistaken or did he also use a gun? Been so long I can't remember.  He is on my list as a character I wanted to do however.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Yeah, I've got the Skope all ready to go (With Gun), but I just can't get the Skin to look right. I will gladly send the Skope out to anyone who would like to Skin it.

deanjo2000

Can send it my way too if you like, ill put him on the list :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

This is fantastic! I love being able to use multiple Skins for my Characters, so I will gladly send my Skope to both of you.

My one condition: There is NO rush. If you get to this, awesome, if you don't, I'm not going to stress. Just know that I appreciate the interest that both of you have taken here.  :thumbup:

I'll try to E-Mail this out tonight, but circumstances being what they are, this may not get sent out until tomorrow or Wednesday.

daglob

Hey! That makes another one off my list! :)

Cyber Burn

This would have been done sooner if it wasn't for that Mask, trying to get that to look even halfway decent took me forever, and I scrapped this multiple times and started from scratch. But now that I got the Mask looking decent on the Skope (At least in my opinion), I can't Skin it to save my life.  :banghead:

Cyber Burn

Would anyone happen to have the "Captain America Bucky" Skin by The Ultimate Evil that is located on Hero Force (http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/the-ultimate-evil.html) that they could please send me? The Link appears to be broken. Thank you in advance for any help that could be provided.

devilance

I managed to download it using Chrome, I can send it if you still need it.

Cyber Burn

Please?!?!?!? I'll PM you my E-Mail Address. Thank you!  :thumbup:

devilance

Cyber Burn

You are awesome, thank you!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

So quite a while ago, I had Skoped a couple of Youngblood Members for a Skinner to fill a Request. Unfortunately, the Skinner seems to have left the Community. Now I just happened to find these while I was taking a break from Studying for a Final, but I think it would be a shame for these to go to waste. So just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in Skinning these two guys.

Shaft:

Badrock:

On a side note, since these guys were hardly ever drawn the same, any takers are welcome to take any creative liberties that they see fit. The Skopes are for FFvt3R, and if it's alright, I'd like to have them hosted on the "Force of Paradox" Website.

Cyber Burn

Much obliged to the Master Skinner who took these on. I still need to finish cleaning up my Files, so there should be at least a few more.

Cyber Burn

I'll apologize in advance for the pic heavy post, but just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know if there has ever been a Skin made for the Character "Next Man" from Comico Comics? He's the one in Purple in the images below, and was kind of an obscure Character, with only a 4 or 5 issue run in the mid- 80's. I only have one or two issues of the series, but they are buried in my Garage, and actually finding an image online took nearly forever. If anyone happens to have this guy sitting in their collection, could you please send him my way, I would definitely appreciate it.

Thank you.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

He's like a mix between Cyclops and RoboCop, lol!

daglob

Well, I found him through Mile High Comics awhile back. I had figured using a TV mesh with Black Racer's helmet and one of the Cyclops visors.

Hey, as you pointed out, he is obscure...

Although, the Jugger Grimrod mesh...

Cyber Burn

I'm looking to continue with my Generic Type Thugs, and am looking for "Male_Heavy" Meshes with Weapons, mainly ranged type. I know there is the Bishop Mesh, and the Male _Heavy_Chaingun, but are there any others? I just want to go for variety with these guys. Thank you.

daglob

Strip Mr. Monster of most of the extras and you have a Male Heavy with a gun.

I've been playing with a couple of Tomato's basic meshes and transplanting the body to meshes with guns. Not wholly successful, but it looks promising.

I also haven't given up on Next Man.

Cyber Burn

Oops, sorry, forgot to mention that one, and Gren's "Crossbones" Mesh as well.  :doh:  Mainly, I'm wondering if there's a "Male_Heavy" type Mesh with a Rifle, Shotgun, Machine Gun, or anything to that effect. I'm good on Handgun's, but I want at least one Heavy Thug with a bigger Ranged Weapon Animation.

daglob

Have you ever considered a body transplant between Johnny Patches Male Heavy scopes and another mesh?

Cyber Burn

Yeah, it changes the proportions of the Male_Heavy Mesh, but I can't use it with Male_Basic Keys.

Cyber Burn

I think I'll just finish everything else first, then come back to this. Otherwise I'll get distracted, and forget what all I'm working on again.  :wacko:

detourne_me

For male_heavy with bigger weapons...maybe Ink's Bishop, or ive used Jik's Space Marine's before, Gni's Lobo...maybe his terminator, too? I hope some of those work for you.

Cyber Burn

Cool! Thanks DM, I'll check those out!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Crud...I found this halfway down the third page, and now I forgot what I even wanted to ask about. What a way to end an already crappy day!!!  :thumbdown:

Cyber Burn

Ok, I remembered what I was looking for. I had found Paradox's Skins on NPI (http://web.archive.org/web/20060113125344/http://newpowerinc.com/paradoxpages/paradoxmain.htm), and was able to get most of them, but I was wondering if anyone had the remainder of his JSA Skins.

The ones that I am still looking for are:

JSAStarman
JSAWildcat
JSAHawkman
JSASpectre
JSASandman

Any help acquiring these would definitely be appreciated. Thank you.

Cyber Burn

This is a little bit off subject, but I remember somebody had put a Request in for the "Captain_Commando_Face" Mesh. The Character is from DC's Impact Comics line of the "Crusaders", and the Mesh is by Phalanx5. Whoever was looking for it, drop me a line, and I'll hook you up.

Cyber Burn

Hi guys, I hope everyone had an enjoyable and safe holiday, and are preparing for a brand new year.

And on that note, I was wondering if anyone had the X-Men Mod that was previously hosted at the "Starlock for Freedom" Website? And if so, if they would be willing and able to hook me up with it?

X-Men Mod: A brave new world (http://starlockforfreedom.bravepages.com/mods/mods.html)

It would definitely be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help that could be provided here.

Cyber Burn

Wow!!! It's been a whole year almost to the day since I've touched this thread. I feel bad for neglecting my poor little request thread. I guess I'll have to do something about that. 😀

Just out of curiosity, would anyone happen to have EZ Hero 3.7? I think it may have been a beta version sent to a few of us to test out. Since reinstalling my game, I seem to be having problems with getting Hero Files set up, a problem I didn't have before. And with my unique set up, EZ Hero is definitely a must.

I would definitely appreciate any help acquiring this that I could get. Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help out.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

3.7 Has been released on Alex's site: http://www.alexff.com/goodies.php

What seems to be the problem with your hero files?