Issue 57: FX recolouring

Started by Jimaras8, October 22, 2013, 01:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Ok, using Notepad to go through the Hero File I have, it's for the "Female_Longhair" Mesh. But I still don't know if it's for  :ff: or  :ffvstr:.

Jimaras8

Well, it seems weird USAgent didn't make Monica. She is one of my favourite Avengers although i think her powers need a little nerf. Spyder, there is a problem with my e-mail as it doesn't notify me of new e-mails, have you by any chance finished starhawk?

spydermann93

He has not been sent as of yet, Jim.

I just don't know if I'm creating him correctly.  According to some sources, he is fairly strong, but not incredibly strong, and yet, in other sources, he is stronger than Thor is.  I might just end up making two versions of him just so he at least feels right.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on March 25, 2014, 01:35:53 PM
Well, it seems weird USAgent didn't make Monica. She is one of my favourite Avengers although i think her powers need a little nerf. Spyder, there is a problem with my e-mail as it doesn't notify me of new e-mails, have you by any chance finished starhawk?

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 21, 2014, 01:34:51 AM
Quote from: Jimaras8 on March 17, 2014, 03:29:13 PM
Has Usagent any hero file for Monica Rembau aka Captain Marvel, Photon and currently Spectrum. I can't seem to find any.

I found a Hero File titled "avengers capt marvel" that is from USAgent. The Zip File that it is in is dated "2004-02-29", so I don't know if it's for  :ff: or  :ffvstr:.

Also, I'm not sure if it's for Captain Marvel/Photon, or Captain Marvel/Kree. My Hero File Tools don't seem to be working correctly, so I can't check, but I'd be glad to send you guys the File if you're interested.

I do have a Hero File for Monica as Captain Marvel by USAgent. It's an older file, but could be a good starting point to build a new one.

Jimaras8

Oh, so this file you mentioned CB was indeed for Monica? I thought you weren't sure. If you can e-mail it to me i would be much obliged. I feel a little lost with here powers since she can tap in all the forms of e-mag spectrum  :D.

Jimaras8

Thx CB, it apparently is Monica's hero file. Could someone e-mail me AA's Captain Marvel (MOnica Rambeau)? I think they are female_basic.

Jimaras8

Oh, and spyder i don't know much about Starhawk, this is why i asked for your help but form what i know he is certainly not Thor level. Unless the Thunderer was greatly nerfed.

Cyber Burn

According to the Marvel Comics Database, Starhawk is at Thor's Strength level. Basically, he's in the 100 Ton Category.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Stakar_Ogord_(Earth-691)

However, according to ComicVine, his base Strength level is in the 2 Ton Category, but if he uses Aleta's Light Powers as a boost, then he can hit the 100 Ton level. Apparently, he can only do that if the two of them are merged, otherwise, he appears to remain at the 2 Ton level.

http://www.comicvine.com/starhawk/4005-2168/

hoss20

If we're talking "classic" Starhawk here, I think you're looking at the 10 ton range for a strength level. I admit that I'm not up on current comics as much as I should be, so I don't know what retcons took place over the past few of years. It appears that he is much stronger now and that some of his powers may come from being imbued by the Hawk-God. This last bit was new to me, so it may just come down to what version you are looking for, Jimaras. Of course, by the nature of his powers, he exists in several alternate realities, so who really knows?

Jimaras8

That's true Hoss. he is kinda confusing. the only comics i 've read with him are the Korvac saga where he seemed pretty strong by in my opinion not Thor strong. But as you said this was a long time ago and they might have buffed him. If anyone has more extensive knowledge on his power level please enlight us although my personal preference is spider-man level power and maybe a little more than that.

Jimaras8

Has any of you guys female_basic kfs for AA's Monica Rambeau?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on March 29, 2014, 01:25:10 PM
Has any of you guys female_basic kfs for AA's Monica Rambeau?

Try the Keyframes from Ink's "Magma" Mesh, located here: http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/ink.html

I think AA's Monica Skope is for  :ffvstr:, so you'll probably want to convert Magma's Keyframes before you add them to Monica.

Jimaras8

Thx for the advice CB, got the keyframes  :D. Is there any mesh of Eric Masterson as Thunderstrike? If anyone has it could you be so kind to e-mail it to me? Preferably i would appreciate it if it was the mesh USAgen't hero file is based on. It's name is simply Thunderstrike.

Ok, guys, after vast digging i was able to find Gren's Thunderstrike mesh. Mission complete, but i could still use some insight on Monica Rambeau. If anyone has made a hero file about her (already have USAgent's that CB sent to me) to use as second base i would be thrilled!!!

Cyber Burn

Don't know if you're interested or not, but the original "Thunderstrike" Mesh by Fusion is located here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Fusionmeshes6/info

laughing paradox

I have a Monica/Photon hero file, but set to my Photon skope. If you want that, PM me your email. (Make sure you have the EZ Hero to adjust it anyway, tho!)

And yeah, Grenadier's Thunderstrike is pretty legit.

Jimaras8

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 30, 2014, 12:53:49 AM
Don't know if you're interested or not, but the original "Thunderstrike" Mesh by Fusion is located here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Fusionmeshes6/info
. Thx CB, i got every thunderstrike in masterlist until i found Gren's one. Strangely it wasn't located in the list and i accidentally found out in a post here. Of course i had to dig through all of his 16 groups  :P.

LP, any help is good help  :D. Actually i didn't remember you had a photon skope, i will get it immediately. I don't have problem posting my e-mail here, most guys know it anyway  :D. It's jmjimvas08@gmail.com. Thx a ton LP.

laughing paradox

Jimaras8

Jimaras8

Ok, Pony Lords has Gren made any spider-man mesh?

deano_ue

SickAlice

For what this is worth I've messed around with his meshes a bit and a few of the male bodies won't conform to male basics, usually due to the mouth node. But I know that at least his Dr.Fate can be skoped right into any male basic without any problems as well it conforms to the standard male basic skin assignment. Skoping that body into a Spider-man mesh would offer a cheap way to have a Gren-style Spidey. The face could be changed as well way to easily in Blender or Max as well, like to say flatten the nose if it was preferred.

Jimaras8

I am looking for a gorgon mesh form the 2005 Enemy of the State Wolverine storyline, http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3104635 . Also, does anyone have any mentor hero file for feedback? I have almost completed my imperial guard but Mentor is rather tricky.

Edit: Also could someone provide me with Murs47's or Syn's Spiderman 2099 skin?

Edit 2: Ok, so i got my hands in Murs's 2099 skin but it seems it goes with a taskmster mesh and keyframes. Is it possible for someone of you guys to swap taskmaster's kfs with tommyboy's 2099 keyframes? The skin is awesome but the animations are not very ''spidey-like''!!

daglob

I think that Taskmaster will take any Male Basic skin, so Murs skin shold be for any Male Basic compatable mshe (and any other male mesh with a little work.).

I'm pretty sure I've got Murs base, I just need to look for it. I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Jimaras8

Well Daglob, unfortunately i don't know how to adjust a skin into a different mesh nor how how to swap keyframes to meshes. If one of you guys couls save my day this time, i will try it myself the next times  ;)

Cyber Burn

I had been debating about doing something for "Spider-Man", maybe I'll go ahead and add it to my list.

For the "Spider-Man" that I use, I use Johnny Patches' "Male_Basic_Abs" Mesh, but I don't remember which Keyframes I have with it.

As for Murs' "Spider-Man 2099", if you put it on a Male_Basic" type Mesh, or give it those type of Keyframes, you're going to lose the animation of the webbed cape on his back. Maybe Tommyboy's Mesh could work though, I would have to check it out.

Jimaras8

Well if i recall Spyder was able to give AA's Ms Marvel the keyframes from LP's Ms Marvel. I was wondering if the same could be done here. Take the mesh as it is and just give it spider kfs  ;) ;). I am expert guys so i might just be talking nonense. The thing is i really like Murs's skin and i really, really wanted to make a 2099 Spider-man for a very long time. I really don't want to put you guys into trouble.

spydermann93

Quote from: Jimaras8 on April 18, 2014, 02:45:29 PM
Well if i recall Spyder was able to give AA's Ms Marvel the keyframes from LP's Ms Marvel. I was wondering if the same could be done here. Take the mesh as it is and just give it spider kfs  ;) ;). I am expert guys so i might just be talking nonense. The thing is i really like Murs's skin and i really, really wanted to make a 2099 Spider-man for a very long time. I really don't want to put you guys into trouble.

Hey Jim,

I might be able to fulfill your request, but I'm not that talented at porting meshes over to a new skeleton and maintaining all past features.  If I do port the mesh over, the "cape" will have to be Tommyboy's Spider-Man 2099's "cape" rather than Murs'.

Cyber Burn

This may be able to be done with a basic "Body Swap", that way, Skin files can still be fully used. I would have to check Tommy's Mesh though to see about the cape. Depending on how Tommy set his cape up, it "May" be possible to put the cape from Murs' Skin and put it on Tommy's Mesh. The Tvlite Meshes are mapped slightly different that the standard "Male_Basic" Meshes, so in order to get the full quality of Murs' Skin, there would have to be a body swap.