Issue 57: FX recolouring

Started by Jimaras8, October 22, 2013, 01:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

Well, guys if you want to get into it be my guest. If, you think it's too much trouble there isn't a problem. You have done much already. Also, is there any gorgon mesh from the enemy of the state storyline? I have posted a preference pic 5 posts above.

Cyber Burn

"Spider-Man 2099" = Done.

It looks like Murs' version may have been one of Ink's "Batman" Meshes. But I was able to copy all of the active pieces over to Tommyboy's "Spider-Man 2099" Mesh, including the cape. Of course, it's  :ffvstr: exclusive though. I will put it on my Flash Drive and E-Mail it to you sometime this week.

As for "Gorgan", I don't think anything currently exists for the Character.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 19, 2014, 05:25:41 PM
"Spider-Man 2099" = Done.

It looks like Murs' version may have been one of Ink's "Batman" Meshes. But I was able to copy all of the active pieces over to Tommyboy's "Spider-Man 2099" Mesh, including the cape. Of course, it's  :ffvstr: exclusive though. I will put it on my Flash Drive and E-Mail it to you sometime this week.

As for "Gorgan", I don't think anything currently exists for the Character.

Ahh... you beat em to it. Well, I have a FF1 version if you should need it.

Jimaras8

Thx a ton CB. I knew you guys could figure something out. When you e-mail it to me send me a pm.

Jimaras8

Guys, long time no see. I am back on track. How have you been doing? I have been away from the game for a while but my latest Roger Stern Omnibus revitalized my Marvel hunger. Does anyone have Murs high pala mesh with Apocalypse as second skin? I don't seem to find it anywhere. My e-mail is as always jmjimvas08@gmail.com

spydermann93

I believe that I have it; it's even converted!

It will be on its way soon.

Jimaras8

Spyder thank you a gzillion times. Btw the Stryfe mesh is exactly how i pictured the silver-clad laser-eyed baddie myself. It's perfect.

spydermann93

Quote from: Jimaras8 on August 16, 2014, 08:21:26 AM
Spyder thank you a gzillion times. Btw the Stryfe mesh is exactly how i pictured the silver-clad laser-eyed baddie myself. It's perfect.

No problem, mate! Glad to help! ^_^

Jimaras8

So i grabbed C6 skin for whirlwind but i can't seem to find the whirlwind_T69 mesh. C6 points out the hub but i don't know what that is. Also in the USAgent hero file i came upon a bullet_whirlwind fx or a projectile attack and a windjet fx for a beam attack. I don't seem to have any of these in my fx library. If anyone has them could you send them my way?

Edit: Well i just figured out that bullet whirlwind is the generic fx for  :ffvstr: hero bullet.  :doh: :doh: :doh:. Well scrap that guys. Also Benton had sent me the windjet fx but i hadn't integrate it. However  i could still use that whirlwind_T69 mesh  :D

Jimaras8

So, i download LP scalphunter skope and although it is for :ffvstr: in game it appears black and white. Can't convert cause it's already for the latest game. How can i fix it?

laughing paradox

I just downloaded it to check it out and here's why it's messed up!

I forgot to put the art files in a standard file! In your Skins folder, open a new folder named "standard", then place all those .dds files in there. It should work right after that!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on August 17, 2014, 09:50:00 AM
So i grabbed C6 skin for whirlwind but i can't seem to find the whirlwind_T69 mesh. C6 points out the hub but i don't know what that is.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I was told that the Hub was a kind of file sharing site. Basically, members logged in and allowed other members to download files from their computers, while they downloaded files from other members computers. A little too permissive for my taste, but an interesting concept nonetheless.

Jimaras8

Well , no biggie guys, whirlwind landed in my pc eventually. Thx for the help however. Does anyone have male_basic_helmet_269? Megalist indiacates a kraventhehunter.bravepage.com which no longer exists so i don't know how to get the mesh. And one more thing, are there any Nova Corps meshes for the lower Nova ranks? For example Denarians, Milennians etc? Here is a pic of their uniforms if it helps http://marvel.wikia.com/Nova_Corps_(Earth-616).

Cyber Burn

If no one sends you the Mesh by the time I get home, I'll hook you up with it. I have a few other Meshes/Skopes/Skins for Nova as well that I could send your way too.

As for the other ranking members of the Nova Corps, they are on my list, but because of other issues, most of my Skopes are on hold right now. So it will probably be a while before I get back to those.

detourne_me

If you take a look at Syn's Nova mesh (available here: http://frp.unlimited2.net/meshes/ )
A lot of the Nova Corps parts are hidden, including different helmets and star configurations.
If you wanted to, you could easily hide/unhide the different parts of the mesh to get Nova Corps members.

Jimaras8

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 03, 2014, 01:24:54 PM
If no one sends you the Mesh by the time I get home, I'll hook you up with it. I have a few other Meshes/Skopes/Skins for Nova as well that I could send your way too.

As for the other ranking members of the Nova Corps, they are on my list, but because of other issues, most of my Skopes are on hold right now. So it will probably be a while before I get back to those.
I would be grateful if you would CB. I would like to see that one too.

Quote from: detourne_me on September 03, 2014, 02:05:23 PM
If you take a look at Syn's Nova mesh (available here: http://frp.unlimited2.net/meshes/ )
A lot of the Nova Corps parts are hidden, including different helmets and star configurations.
If you wanted to, you could easily hide/unhide the different parts of the mesh to get Nova Corps members.
I surely want dm but i lack the know-how. Is there a tutorial for that? Or some hints  :D?

hoss20

Quote from: Jimaras8 on September 03, 2014, 12:40:32 PM
Does anyone have male_basic_helmet_269? Megalist indiacates a kraventhehunter.bravepage.com which no longer exists so i don't know how to get the mesh.

I don't see this mesh listed in the Megalist, but I've also done some editing of it over the years. Anyway, any mesh named with a "69" is made by Bobby69 aka Vertex. The Master Mesh List shows it here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bobby69meshes2/files

daglob

There are a few 269 meshes out there. I think they are updates on the original mesh. I have both of B69s helmet meshes, and I believe he has a Cyclops 269 and a Flash 269 (not sure which flash).

Jimaras8

Does anyone have the punisher_TJ_bloke mesh from Texas Jack along with the nuke skin? I have the original punisher_TJ but the hero file i have indicates a punisher_TJ_bloke. Does it exist?

Jimaras8

Muchas gracias CB!!!!

Could someone send me the kfs? I can't seem to find them in the NPI, most pages are deactivated  :(

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on September 15, 2014, 11:45:15 AM
Muchas gracias CB!!!!

Could someone send me the kfs? I can't seem to find them in the NPI, most pages are deactivated  :(

The Keys that come with the "Punisher_TJ" Mesh should work for the "Punisher_TJ_Bloke" Hex.

Jimaras8

Jimaras8

Guys, could you remind me again how to reduce the AI characters for going airborne all the time?? I remember it has something to do with the AI. It's really annoying to fight the goblin and see him literally staying two seconds on the ground.

Follow up question about symbiote attribute. I want Rocket to be energized only when near Groot and vice-versa. I assume this is possible if in the FFX centre i change the exclusive to to Groot. Am i right? My question is about rocket's name. In the Groot's symbiote do i write rocketraccoon or rocket raccoon with a space between the two names?

hoss20

Quote from: Jimaras8 on September 18, 2014, 10:26:40 AM
Follow up question about symbiote attribute. I want Rocket to be energized only when near Groot and vice-versa. I assume this is possible if in the FFX centre i change the exclusive to to Groot. Am i right? My question is about rocket's name. In the Groot's symbiote do i write rocketraccoon or rocket raccoon with a space between the two names?

You would spell the Exclusive to's name exactly how the hero file is spelled. When you choose your hero from the drop down list in the FFX Control Centre, you can double check how it is spelled. It is how the game sees it.

Jimaras8

Jimaras8

So the problem with fliers remains. I am looking for a way to prevent for going airborne all the time. I am open for suggestions  :D.

Secondly, a thing that probably will show up in the future. After the massive LP's update which brought so many goodies i noticed that in all of dm's skopes if the character uses weapons, those weapons don't disappear in the normal melee animation. For example bulleye has his sais but when i select melee_1 which is a normal punch his sais appear if though they are no supposed to.

detourne_me

That's only in the character creation,  in game they wont be there, unless you interrupt the animation playing with another command, to run away or whatever.
I made many of my skopes before windblown's tutorial on scaling in keyframes, and it's quite a bit of work to add that info to every keyframe.

Jimaras8

To be honest dm i didn't check them in game, just in the CT 2 and the in game editor. But if the objects disappear in game, no problem.