Issue 57: FX recolouring

Started by Jimaras8, October 22, 2013, 01:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

Would someone be willing to change the keyframes of Skop_spider_man_2099_v2 to spiderman keyframes? I have murs skin and everything but the kfs aren't spiderish  :P :P.

SickAlice

If you mean use Jik's keyframes for murs mesh it would be easier to put the parts from murs nif into Jik's Spidey, then drop the keys from the Spidey I just released with them. Those keys accounted for 2099's cape. Then add the extra called for nodes to the new nif from mine (they're listed in the text file that comes with it). Just saying I pretty much covered everything for Spider-man (or I'm releasing anything I didn't soon) so no one would have to do things like this (those keys are exhausting to do over, trust me).

daglob

Hmm... I think I may have put that on Jik's Spidey anyway.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on November 03, 2014, 01:29:43 PM
Would someone be willing to change the keyframes of Skop_spider_man_2099_v2 to spiderman keyframes? I have murs skin and everything but the kfs aren't spiderish  :P :P.

I think when I Skoped that (Wasn't released publicly), I had used one of Tommyboy's Batman Meshes to get both the swinging animations and the cape animations together. But like SickAlice said, the new Spidey release should have everything you could want as far as animations go, plus it has a Spidey 2099 Skin.

SickAlice

Or just use the keys if he prefers to have the male basic body and murs skin. Sorry I'm long winded, what I basically said is I already did the keyframe work so one would just need to set up a nif quick. So the recipe would be:

- Take Jik's spidey nif (needed for the webs)
- skoped the male_basic from murs 2099 (or any) into Jik's Spidey. Skope the cape_top node from murs 2099 (or any) and the cape itself into Jik's Spidey.
- From my release skope the nodes: pistol, gunholster, camera, tron_disk and x_Spidertracer into murs 2099. Or at least have nodes in there with those names.
- Use my keys.

This will save you a ton of work as opposed to going through the keyframes again and accounting for the cape.

Jimaras8

I am glad you guys seem so eager to clear this thing out but to be completely frank i don't know to tamper with the nifs. I haven't done since now because the need didn't occur. So, if there is a tutorial or something that would help clear this up i think i can give it a shot.

SickAlice

Released Spidey Basic on my workbench page.
All anyone needs to do then is skope in the extra parts from murs nif and put the skin in the directory and it's done. Make sure to save the webbing.tga's.

Cyber Burn

Hey Jim, when I sent you the V2 Skope, did I send you the V1 Skope as well? That one had Tommyboy's Spider-Man Keyframes.

But if you want, if you don't mind waiting until this weekend, I can Skope Murs' Spidey onto SickAlice's for you.

daglob

I looked back at what I did. I put the skin on Tommy's Spider-Man 2099 mesh and added the appropriate textures to the folder.

Cyber Burn

"Spidey_2099_SA_M47" has been sent your way Jim. Let me know if there are any issues with it.

Jimaras8

Sorry i didn't response guys. I have currently put my hero making affairs on halt as i test Shadow of Mordor. From now on i will create hero files only when a certain characters ''clicks'' a lot as it is difficult fdinding time. Anyway, when i test the mesh i will immediately send you CB, thx for the hard work again.

Jimaras8

After almost a month of doing anything  :ffvstr: related today i got a urge to create something. So could anyone send me female_versatile_gun kfs for Elsa Bloodstone? I have AA's skope but i lack the kfs. Also if someone could me Female_Versatile_More_Goodies kfs as well it would be neat. I can't seem to find any female versatile meshes.

hoss20

The Female_versatile_gun keyframes are contained in the tom_female_versatile Pack 2 here: http://www.tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/other%20meshes%202.html

This pack contains a total of 7 different keyframes for tom_female_versatile and Pack 1 contains an additional 7.

Jimaras8

Thx hoss, i guess if you don't know exactly where to look finding something specific takes time.

Jimaras8

Hoss, i got the packs and i figured out Elsa but i have a problem with Clea. The txt says the mesh uses female_versatile_more_goodies but in the pack there isn't a file with such name. I am thinking it exists with another name as the female_versatile_gun kfs for Elsa were there but just as ''gun''. Do you know which file the mesh needs?

Outcast

I've got a copy of the female_versatile_more_goodies keyframes. It works with JKC's Clea hex.

Where do you want me to send it?

Jimaras8

jmjimvas08@gmail.com outcast. Many thanks although i found that hoss has made a skope for Clea and i used that instead. But it's good having options  :lol:

hoss20

I'm sorry I don't know where to find the "more_goodies" keyframes, or the mesh itself, for that matter. I am very happy, however that you like my Clea skope. Laughing Paradox did a great job on the skin to make her complete and I tried to use a mesh that had good spell casting animations.

Outcast

Quote from: Jimaras8 on November 24, 2014, 05:05:00 PM
jmjimvas08@gmail.com outcast. Many thanks although i found that hoss has made a skope for Clea and i used that instead. But it's good having options  :lol:

Sent. I remember seeing a Clea skin by LP before, but couldn't find it in his Force of Paradox Site. I would love a copy though if it's ok.

laughing paradox

I really need to fix how to navigate on that site.

Anyway, Clea was a Defender, which is on this page: http://forceofparadox.yolasite.com/marvel4.php#defenders

Outcast

Thanks LP!  :thumbup:   Just figured it out myself. :doh:

Man...so many pages.... :wacko:

laughing paradox

Jimaras8

I have a couple of request. A simple one and a much more difficult one. Is there a giant mesh for Yellowjacket? I have a skope which uses giant animations for melee and has shrinking animations for ranged but i am looking for a giant only like the one that has been made for Goliath/Giantman. I am trying to create two characters, the vanilla nimble yellowjacket and the towering/brute one like Benton did in the MA.

Second is a old request but i am trying again, i am persistent  :D. Could anyone be interested in taking a shot at Gorgon the Hydra/Hand assassin? http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3104635   . I know you guys are really busy and this is only a request but if anyone is willing to try i would be extremely grateful  :D :D.

Cyber Burn

http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/other%20meshes%203.html

Give Tommyboy's "New Giant Keyframes Pack" a try. You should be able to find something you can use there. I'm not sure which "Yellowjacket" Mesh you are using, but these should be compatible.

Jimaras8

Could someone send vx_archangel to jmjimva08@gmail.com. I cant' seem to find the mesh in his yg and his site is down. Thx in advance guys, Also i came across AA's archangel mesh and i was wondering if someone could swap the kfs to the classi angel ones. I love the mesh but i think it misses a flying melee or two. I would do it myself but i haven't done in a while and i am afraid i forgot the way  :( :(

Jimaras8

That's why i could find it CB. I only got vertexmeshes yg. Thx a ton  :D

hoss20

The reason there aren't flying animations for the Archangel mesh is that the standard winged flying melee keyframes don't work for it, as there are additional pieces for the Archangel wings and they expand and retract. Plus, they wouldn't look right anyway because those animations flap the wings and Archangel's wings stay fixed. Standard vxflying_melee keyframes work, but the wings don't respond. I went ahead and skoped flying melee animations for vxArchangel and, as a result AA's and Pod's Archangel skopes. I sent them your way, Jim.

crimsonquill

Quote from: hoss20 on December 08, 2014, 07:40:30 PM
I went ahead and skoped flying melee animations for vxArchangel and, as a result AA's and Pod's Archangel skopes. I sent them your way, Jim.

Hey Hoss, could I get a copy of those keyframes for vxArchangel too? I have been hoping someone would tackle making a new set of keyframes for a long while.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Jimaras8

Oh, i didn't know they wouldn't work hoss. Thx for clearing this up and thank you for the keyframes. The standrard kfs for Archangel are pretty cool as they utilize his wings, the icing would be a dive bomb like animation for variety. I can get down to the hero file now  :D.