A couple of favors for things already done?

Started by ElijahSnowFan, October 24, 2013, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElijahSnowFan

Hi, all!

I'm hoping someone/someones can help me out a bit on some things that have already been done in this community but I simply cannot find (or never had) -- like most people, I've had hard drive crashes over the years and have lost things.

But if someone/anyone could please send me these at realestanton@gmail.com, I'd greatly appreciate it!

1. Keyframes from Fusion's Thundra mesh

2. Any/all of the Ani-Men -- Ape-Man, Cat-Man, Frog-Man, Bird-Man

3. Cole and Reese from the Reavers? Macon, too, if he exists? (I know I had those skins at one point)

4. Any of the Nasty Boys? (I've never seen those guys, anywhere. I have no clue who did those, but I think they do exist)

5. Matrix's Husk hex/skins? That's one from such a long time ago, people might not even remember. That's from a while back.

Hopefully, someone can help -- just looking mostly for some villain fodder, with the exception of Husk. Thanks for anyone who can!

Randomdays

A couple of those sound eerily familiar. I was looking for and posted for the Thundra kf's and the Ani-men a few years ago. The members here came thru like that almost always do. Looking now, I found the Thundra, a skoped version and some extra skins. They're on the way.

Nasty boys - a few names please? Are we talking X-men enemies in the Savage land?

The ani-men were for FFVtTR .Can't find those at the moment - might be lost in a hard drive crash. I'll look some more

Found Bird-man as a skin for flyer by Lord Ehmsidy. Got to run to work so I'll have to send that later.. I'll look for the others when I get home if no else find what you're looking for.

Good luck with your search.

ElijahSnowFan

Thanks so much, RD! Got the Thundra stuff, and I appreciate you taking the time to send that!

The Nasty Boys...again, I've been around this community/board for maybe...10 or 11 years, and I've never seen them in any of the Yahoo groups, websites. I like to think I'm pretty dialed in as to who the creators are or even would have been, and I can't even begin to guess who would've made them where I never even got a clue they existed.

But they are: Gorgeous George, Hairbag, Ramrod, Ruckus and Slag. Again, I can't even pretend to tell you anything more than that, in the regard that I saw that hero files were created for them, but other than that, I got nothing.

If you find the Ani-Men, great. But as always, I appreciate you taking the time to look.

Randomdays

For the nasty boys, I group characters by theme, and if I have any they'd be in my Hidden Land group, though they don't sound familiar - maybe Ruckus.

I' m pretty sure I saw the ani-men in a yahoo group too back in the day, but since I've got over 300 yahoo groups just for FF, that would take some looking. If Cyber comes on, he might have been the one who sent them to me way back when. If I had them I think they'd be in my Daredevil group.

President Raygun

There are skins for the nasty boys here:http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/megansunfireff2/files as far as Reavers go I have Macon and Cole (got 'em a while back from USAgent) but I've yet to come upon a Reese (I might be getting the names mixed up, but I know which Reavers your looking for) If nobody hooks you up first I can get these out to you tomorrow.

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Randomdays on October 24, 2013, 10:15:33 PM
For the nasty boys, I group characters by theme, and if I have any they'd be in my Hidden Land group, though they don't sound familiar - maybe Ruckus.

I' m pretty sure I saw the ani-men in a yahoo group too back in the day, but since I've got over 300 yahoo groups just for FF, that would take some looking. If Cyber comes on, he might have been the one who sent them to me way back when. If I had them I think they'd be in my Daredevil group.

Ha! Trust me, I know the feeling -- I have so many Yahoo groups, it's hard to keep them all straight.

Remember when Yahoo had really low limits on how much could be stored in the groups? That, more than anything, contributed to some of the older content for this community being lost to time -- some creators would take older stuff out and put newer stuff in. Mix in the inevitable hard drive crashes and migration to other games, websites expiring, and some great stuff from years past is hard to find.

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: President Raygun on October 24, 2013, 10:26:12 PM
There are skins for the nasty boys here:http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/megansunfireff2/files as far as Reavers go I have Macon and Cole (got 'em a while back from USAgent) but I've yet to come upon a Reese (I might be getting the names mixed up, but I know which Reavers your looking for) If nobody hooks you up first I can get these out to you tomorrow.

Whoa -- thanks, Mr. President! That's one group I didn't know existed!

And I'll loop back to you if the Reavers don't come -- those would be nice to have, as well. Appreciate your time, as well!

Cyber Burn

After reading this, I went through my "Sent" E-Mails to see if I had sent the Ani-Men your way, unfortunately, nothing. I also checked to see if I sent them to anyone else, also nothing. If I did have them, they would have been on my External HD, and unfortunately I no longer have it (It crashed and I lost everything). I want to say that it may have been Bevo that made the Ani-Men, and his original Yahoo Group is no longer around. I don't believe he uploaded them to his new Yahoo Groups. Sorry guys, wish I had better news for you.

Randomdays

Just did a search on the boards and Spyderman93 mentioned that he had the ani-men just a few weeks ago. Will PM and see if he can send them out. About halfway down the page.

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=56565.0

There's a ape-man from the group here;

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login;_ylt=AtI46q.M_jXQ2vBSmsjhpB.gwsEF?.src=ygrp&.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.done=http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DoctorRuina/files

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 25, 2013, 12:42:29 AM

After reading this, I went through my "Sent" E-Mails to see if I had sent the Ani-Men your way, unfortunately, nothing. I also checked to see if I sent them to anyone else, also nothing. If I did have them, they would have been on my External HD, and unfortunately I no longer have it (It crashed and I lost everything). I want to say that it may have been Bevo that made the Ani-Men, and his original Yahoo Group is no longer around. I don't believe he uploaded them to his new Yahoo Groups. Sorry guys, wish I had better news for you.

No worries, Cyber -- you've been a staunch guy for years now, with your willingness to send things out, look around.

Again, thanks. To you and the President and RD; I really do appreciate your time.

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Randomdays on October 25, 2013, 01:00:12 AM
Just did a search on the boards and Spyderman93 mentioned that he had the ani-men just a few weeks ago. Will PM and see if he can send them out. About halfway down the page.

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=56565.0

There's a ape-man from the group here;

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login;_ylt=AtI46q.M_jXQ2vBSmsjhpB.gwsEF?.src=ygrp&.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.done=http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DoctorRuina/files

Why, thank you, sir!

Edit: HOLY COW THAT GROUP IS AWESOME -- THERE'S A MACHINESMITH IN THERE! I was just looking for that guy!

hoss20

I just sent you the file that Spydermann93 zipped up for me last month including all five members of the Ani-men. It's a fairly big file (14 MB), so the email will take a little while to load.

President Raygun

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: hoss20 on October 25, 2013, 02:58:15 AM
I just sent you the file that Spydermann93 zipped up for me last month including all five members of the Ani-men. It's a fairly big file (14 MB), so the email will take a little while to load.

Quote from: President Raygun on October 25, 2013, 10:34:31 PM
You've got mail

Thanks to you both -- you are clearly gentlemen and scholars!  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Hey guys,

I don't currently have the files with me, but I will be able to get them at some point this weekend.

If anybody does not have the Ani-Men by Sunday morning, please let me know (thanks to Raygun and Hoss for covering this whilst I was away!)

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 26, 2013, 01:30:51 AM
Hey guys,

I don't currently have the files with me, but I will be able to get them at some point this weekend.

If anybody does not have the Ani-Men by Sunday morning, please let me know (thanks to Raygun and Hoss for covering this whilst I was away!)

Thanks, Spyder; I'm good with 1-4, and doubt anybody around still has #5. I can't thank you guys enough, seriously -- I try to limit my requests to reasonable things, and I really do appreciate how quickly you guys responded. It's a good feeling!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: ElijahSnowFan on October 24, 2013, 06:46:50 PM

5. Matrix's Husk hex/skins? That's one from such a long time ago, people might not even remember. That's from a while back.

I went through all of Matrix's Yahoo Groups, but couldn't find Husk in any of them. I also checked NPI in the "Way Back Machine", Husk was there, but not downloadable. Even though I lost my External HD, I do have quite a few back up disks, I don't know if I have Husk or not, but it couldn't hurt to look, so I'll go through them either tonight or tomorrow for you.

Randomdays

Looked around myself. All I could find were a couple of Fx for Husk. Husk_powerup and husk_energize. Let me know if you don't have them or want them.

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 26, 2013, 03:11:01 PM
Quote from: ElijahSnowFan on October 24, 2013, 06:46:50 PM

I went through all of Matrix's Yahoo Groups, but couldn't find Husk in any of them. I also checked NPI in the "Way Back Machine", Husk was there, but not downloadable. Even though I lost my External HD, I do have quite a few back up disks, I don't know if I have Husk or not, but it couldn't hurt to look, so I'll go through them either tonight or tomorrow for you.

Thanks, Cyber -- if you have the time to do that, as always, I'd appreciate it! The Wayback Machine is awesome, isn't it?

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Randomdays on October 26, 2013, 06:52:09 PM
Looked around myself. All I could find were a couple of Fx for Husk. Husk_powerup and husk_energize. Let me know if you don't have them or want them.

Huh. Why, yes, RD...I don't have those, but would like to! If you can send them, thanks!

spydermann93

Quote from: ElijahSnowFan on October 26, 2013, 03:06:53 AM
Quote from: spydermann93 on October 26, 2013, 01:30:51 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks, Spyder; I'm good with 1-4, and doubt anybody around still has #5. I can't thank you guys enough, seriously -- I try to limit my requests to reasonable things, and I really do appreciate how quickly you guys responded. It's a good feeling!

I might have Matrix's Husk, but I'll have to check once I get my external HDD.

detourne_me

Hey guys, not sure if anyone sent you the Husk yet, but here's a link to the skins,
http://www.mediafire.com/?c155m47ckyhn87h
Also, here's an X-corps husk from Podmark,
http://www.mediafire.com/?hl5d8n4vnpry82a

I think IPS may have done a Generation X version too, but I can't find it,   actually, if any of you have Generation X skins, please let me know!

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: detourne_me on October 27, 2013, 02:39:53 PM
Hey guys, not sure if anyone sent you the Husk yet, but here's a link to the skins,
http://www.mediafire.com/?c155m47ckyhn87h
Also, here's an X-corps husk from Podmark,
http://www.mediafire.com/?hl5d8n4vnpry82a

I think IPS may have done a Generation X version too, but I can't find it,   actually, if any of you have Generation X skins, please let me know!

HELLO! That's what I'm talking about! I've been wanting that set of Husk skins for years! THANKS SO MUCH!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: