News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Artistic Challenge

Started by bearded, November 02, 2013, 03:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

Marvel or Image characters done in the DC Injustice style. Any art type welcome. As a reward I will take one and make it into a mesh. (To be clear, not a best contest, I will pick one that randomly intrigues me.)

naitvalis

okaaaay so here is my aspirant for the contest pe-perepeeeee!!!!!(this was a ring of trumpet.......... <_<)

caricare immagini

ELECTR0

I think you nailed the style of Injustice for Ol' Black Widow. In fact I like this costume better than all her official ones. Great work!

bearded

looks like black widow wins the challenge! tough competition here..
can you storyboard some animation ideas for me? or describe, or stick figure.

naitvalis

haha well i'm not an artistic challenge expert but, a challenge with one aspirant looks like a nonsense, however i think i can draw some nice moves.
now if you want to do a "Marvel injustice" project i think you need other characters, right? maybe you can ask the help of the comunity for other designs in another thread, or transform this one.

bearded

I would love to see more, but I just really wanted to do the one, as a minor project. I like to bounce between projects.

naitvalis

here is some fighting animation, in the first combo the widow use a rotating kick to turn her enemy, then she jump on the enemy back and stab her prey on the neck with the "widow bite", then she jump  on the floor with an acrobatic move .
there is an idle position,  another combo of 2 hit, and a stick figure wich show the gunshot position.

hostare immagini

Cyber Burn

Really liking the handstand kick. I think that would make a great animation.