Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: Superman & Lois Lane... The Series  (Read 383 times)

Offline Shogunn2517

• He's Got Your Hero Right Here
Superman & Lois Lane... The Series
« on: October 28, 2019, 11:46:36 PM »
So the ax has dropped and they finally caved.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/28/superman-lois-lane-development-the-cw-arrowverse/

Maybe those are not quite the references to use, but the long speculated series with Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch is being developed for next season. First appearing on Supergirl and The Flash/Elsworlds respectively, this will be the CW's seventh live action series to be on the network following the previously announced series starring Katherine McNamara(Blackstar/Mia Smoak), Juliana Harkavy(Dinah Drake/Black Canary) and Katie Cassidy(Laurel Lance/Black Siren) series that was also announced earlier this year. Obviously, this has been an open question since Hoechlin first started playing the role on Supergirl a few years back, but now that they are developing, there are some details to note:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 11:50:34 PM by Shogunn2517 »

Offline catwhowalksbyhimself

• Lord of Procrastination
    • Freedom Force Forever
Re: Superman & Lois Lane... The Series
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 12:45:52 AM »
I really like this version of Superman.  As long as they keep it classic about where his previous appearances were and don't try to get "edgy" with it, this could be a good show.

In fact, the math works about perfectly here.  Assuming they have one episode each as an homage to each of Arrow's previous seasons, plus one episode for the Crisis, that leave 2 more episodes--one for each backdoor pilot.  That's too perfect to be a coincidence.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:47:49 AM by catwhowalksbyhimself »
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Offline Podmark

• meow
    • Hero Force
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 01:09:41 AM »
 :thumbup:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Offline Shogunn2517

• He's Got Your Hero Right Here
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 06:09:47 AM »
I really like this version of Superman.  As long as they keep it classic about where his previous appearances were and don't try to get "edgy" with it, this could be a good show.

In fact, the math works about perfectly here.  Assuming they have one episode each as an homage to each of Arrow's previous seasons, plus one episode for the Crisis, that leave 2 more episodes--one for each backdoor pilot.  That's too perfect to be a coincidence.

Hmmm.... that is a good point...

Offline GhostMachine

• Flying through the sky, poking evil in the eye!
    • My Comic Art gallery
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 01:20:05 AM »
The previously announced ARROW spinoff can up and die as far as I am concerned. The future segments of last season were the most boring parts of the show, and I hate that they've continued into this season.

Looking forward to the Superman & Lois Lane show, whatever it ends up being called.

The problem is, The CW may now have too many superhero shows, even with ARROW ending . Though, I suspect LEGENDS might be on its last legs, with Brandon Routh leaving. (With that being announced, I'm definitely done with it if Dominic Purcell leaves.)